Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 26-03-2017, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roundyfield View Post
Ya, black guys had a fair shake in the US in the 1950s. Didn't Jerry Lewis and Elvis marry girls that were underage?
They did and in the case of Lewis it was his own cousin. I'm sure you'll agree loathsome carry on in cases of Presley , Lewis and Berry alike . I'm getting the impression here that you are more concerned that Berry was convicted of his crime and two white stars weren't than the actual crime.
Old 26-03-2017, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strict66 View Post
They did and in the case of Lewis it was his own cousin. I'm sure you'll agree loathsome carry on in cases of Presley , Lewis and Berry alike . I'm getting the impression here that you are more concerned that Berry was convicted of his crime and two white stars weren't than the actual crime.
It's the first time of mentioned it. It is in response to Smaug's constant reference to the crime. I'm more interested in the fact that Smaug claims to be a muscical expert but thinks Marlyn Munson is an artist but Bruce Springsteen, mick Jagger and chuck berry are shit. I do hate state run racism and of course you wouldn't condone that sort of thing, stricty.
Old 26-03-2017, 03:09 PM

Quote:
It's the first time of mentioned it. It is in response to Smaug's constant reference to the crime. I'm more interested in the fact that Smaug claims to be a muscical expert but thinks Marlyn Munson is an artist but Bruce Springsteen, mick Jagger and chuck berry are shit. I do hate state run racism and of course you wouldn't condone that sort of thing, stricty.
I'd pretty much go along with that , although I'd actually add Manson to that list too. Don't get me wrong I get the fact that for many Springsteen is the bible but personally his music does nothing for me .

Why wouldn't I condone state run racism Round-y ?

(Just to add I find it mildly amusing coming from someone who likes to post on an Irish forum about the joys of thanksgiving - y'know that day Indians mark as the beginning of a genocide)
Old 26-03-2017, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The High King View Post
And your first post was December last year.

Old 27-03-2017, 01:21 PM

Quote:
You are clearly a musical ignoramus. Marlyn Manson is an artist I suppose, but Bruce is a pop star,
Sticks & stones M8...

I find it strange how yourself and Lee are obsessed with defending a man who was convicted for prostituting a 14 year old child and smuggling her in from Mexico?

He filumed 200 women who were using a toilet in his restaurant , imagine the kind of perverted mind that would do such a thing.

He only got 2 years for raping a child and you think he was hard done by, you creep.

If he filumed 200 women taking a shit or piss or both, or inserting taking out ladies hygiene products today, they would throw away the key.

Whatever about yourself, obviously you are already a sick twisted fuck but please think for a moment and lock those CB records away in a place where your children can't get their hands on em.

Quote:
It's the first time of mentioned it. It is in response to Smaug's constant reference to the crime. I'm more interested in the fact that Smaug claims to be a muscical expert
Did I ? Well holy god

Quote:
but thinks Marlyn Munson is an artist but Bruce Springsteen, mick Jagger and chuck berry are shit.
Heh heh heh

You can view some of Mr Mansons work here, his paintings start off around $15,000 and sell for $50,000

http://www.mansonwiki.com/wiki/Marilyn_Manson_paintings

Old 28-03-2017, 12:53 PM

Singer, musician, sex offender: let’s remember the whole Chuck Berry
Hadley Freeman

Quote:
hen Chuck Berry died last weekend the obituaries spoke as one – he was an extraordinary talent who had lived an extraordinary life – and everyone from Barack Obama to Mick Jagger rushed to tweet their unqualified admiration. Yet one detail was notably muted in the many articles about him: that he was a multiple sex offender.

In 1959 Berry was arrested for taking a 14-year-old girl, Janice Escalanti, across state lines for “immoral purposes”, a crime for which he eventually served two years in prison. But that was almost 60 years ago, some might say: different time, different morals! Well, kinda. That he was then accused of installing a video camera in the ladies’ toilet of his Missouri restaurant is less easy to jazz hands away, given that it happened in the not wildly distant year of 1989. After tapes from this camera were found in Berry’s home, he was given a suspended sentence and settled a class action with 59 women.
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...erry?CMP=fb_gu