Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 17-09-2017, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by accidental hipster View Post
Alex is off the wall tbf, but J.K. Rowling is a complete tool of a woman. Blabbing on about refugees while hiding in her gated mansion. She's actually on Twitter moaning about Paul Joesph Watson. He has her triggered to fuck
Old 18-10-2017, 02:36 PM

Quote:
we have footage at children's times all over the country at public schools where huge obese men who look scarier than John Wayne Gacy, in demon outfits with horns, come and say, "I’m a tranny."
Quote:
ALEX JONES: This individual, what is his name? His name ladies and gentlemen is Munroe Bergdorf. I’m not kidding. Onscreen, the tranny demon speaking to the kindergarten children as well. That is even more horrifying. But see, if you can – and by the way, it’s not just this one case. In Japan, in Germany, in the U.K., in the U.S., we have footage at children's times all over the country at public schools where huge obese men who look scarier than John Wayne Gacy, in demon outfits with horns, come and say, "I’m a tranny." So it’s OK if a man with tattoos all over him creepily talks to your children. I’m sorry, I said kindergarten. These children look like they’re four years old. I'm sorry, pre-K, ladies and gentlemen. This is the brainwashing. This is the control. This is what we’re talking about. To wage war biologically on humans, the globalists under their admitted UNESCO trans-humanist program must first outlaw the two sexes, male and female. And they’ve literally already begun it.
Old 18-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Senior PROC Member

Munroe Bergdorf was on This Week on Thursday night. I don't doubt where Munroe is coming from or what Munroe has experienced and gone through but what fascinates me is the lack of acceptance of any view other than Munroe's own even when presented by statistical analysis.
Old 18-10-2017, 06:57 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcaigh32 View Post
Munroe Bergdorf was on This Week on Thursday night. I don't doubt where Munroe is coming from or what Munroe has experienced and gone through but what fascinates me is the lack of acceptance of any view other than Munroe's own even when presented by statistical analysis.
Bit like erstwhile proccer Silkenstars.
Old 18-10-2017, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iancurtis View Post
Bit like erstwhile proccer Silkenstars.
I saw silkenstars in town a few weeks back.
Old 06-12-2017, 06:37 PM

Old 06-12-2017, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tictac View Post
I saw silkenstars in town a few weeks back.
Lol! I'd completely forgotten about that loo-lah.
Old 06-12-2017, 06:55 PM

That other idiot, Lily Allen, tweeted yesterday that she was going to be homeless at Christmas:

Quote:
Meant to be moving back into my flat this week, but my tenants just dropped that they can’t find anywhere to go up to their standards. ‘Then they said they’re diplomats and have diplomatic immunity and there’s nothing I can do about it. So, who fancies a family of 3 for Xmas?’
She was ripped apart on Twitter yesterday (rightly so - it was an out-and-out lie) and she ended up deleting the Tweet.
Old 31-12-2017, 08:46 PM
Senior PROC Member

Exclamation

Alex Jones is sounding the alarm about talking animal-human hybrids.

You can't say you haven't been warned, folks.
Old 31-12-2017, 11:37 PM

Spider goats. Fucking brilliant.