Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Old 22-02-2018, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Dday View Post
Well from the outside it seems obvious that county boards have no time for the CPA.

I'd imagine that would be the reasoning behind it, going forward if they CPA put in a motion, I guess they'd like to see a bit of transparency.
Thats more like Dday - spot on id say
Old 24-02-2018, 05:35 PM
PROC Member

Melee motion fails: 69%-31%
Transparency motion fails

Good day for Frank
Old 24-02-2018, 09:21 PM
Senior PROC Member

Originally Posted by TopicGrinder View Post
I don't think it relates to a team. It says the committee in charge , seems to be some sort of admin change.

That Rule 3.19(m) – Powers of a County Committee – Official Guide Part 1 – Pages 26/27
be amended by adding:
The Committee- in-Charge of a Divisional or Group Team, arising from games in which
the team has played, shall have the same rights as are available to a Club under Rules
7.3 (x), 7.4, 7.10, 7.11 and 7.13.”
Rules affected - Rule 7.11(e) (5) - add to that Rule “except as provided for in Rule 3.19(m)”;
7.3(x), 7.4, 7.10 and 7.13.
The motion passed, slightly more clarification from the RTE website
Motion 7 passed - Rights for divisional teams

This proposal seeks to give divisional teams (for example South Kerry) playing in club championships the same rights to procedures such as appeals as the clubs. 95% give it the thumbs up.
Old 25-02-2018, 12:49 PM

Disturbing our chair called the motion , jeez it's about transparency so that the nay sayers can be told to fuck off.
I will in my hoop