Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 13-09-2018, 05:22 PM
King Silkbeard King Silkbeard is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,701
Default

Batman and Batman Begins both great movies.
__________________
Do no harm but take no shit.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 13-09-2018, 05:53 PM
Alice Cullen Alice Cullen is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesball View Post
I liked both True Grit movies.
Love Jeff Bridges & Josh Brolin.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 13-09-2018, 05:58 PM
gozzy gozzy is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Banks of the river Finnow
Posts: 38,875
Default

Aliens was better that Alien and Alien was great.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRedSocks View Post
Gozzy i want you in me
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 13-09-2018, 06:00 PM
Alice Cullen Alice Cullen is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gozzy View Post
Aliens was better that Alien and Alien was great.
Aliens isn't a remake, gozzy, you dolt. For SHAME, man, FOR SHAME.

Now go and sit on the Naughty Step.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 13-09-2018, 06:07 PM
gozzy gozzy is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Banks of the river Finnow
Posts: 38,875
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice Cullen View Post
Aliens isn't a remake, gozzy. For SHAME, man, FOR SHAME.

Now go and sit on the Naughty Step.
Nobody puts Goz in a corner.

Despite you being technically correct, my statement is true.


And fuck this thread anyway.

















Shitty fucking thread.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRedSocks View Post
Gozzy i want you in me
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 13-09-2018, 06:10 PM
Alice Cullen Alice Cullen is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 746
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by gozzy View Post
Nobody puts Goz in a corner.

Despite you being technically correct, my statement is true.

And fuck this thread anyway.
You don't like being bested by a girl!

And as for your statement being true, I'm not too sure about that. I used to think Aliens was better than Alien, but then, over time, I came to believe they're on a par - different, but on a par re: quality.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 13-09-2018, 06:26 PM
dukeroyale dukeroyale is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Feckarse
Posts: 1,605
Default

that remake of point break 😩😩😩

remake of the thomas crown affair not as good as original.

remake of the italian job was piss poor.

any of those 70s and 80s horror movies that were remade were generally muck.

true grit as st8ed earlier was a gr8 remake.

i thought the new version of robocop was decent.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 13-09-2018, 06:37 PM
Alice Cullen Alice Cullen is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeroyale View Post
that remake of point break 😩😩😩

remake of the thomas crown affair not as good as original.

remake of the italian job was piss poor.

any of those 70s and 80s horror movies that were remade were generally muck.

true grit as st8ed earlier was a gr8 remake.

i thought the new version of robocop was decent.
Have you seen the remake of Judge Dredd? If not, it's on Film4 tonight.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 13-09-2018, 07:09 PM
One One is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 11,421
Default

Dredd wasnt a remake. It was a faithful version of the comic rather than the lame stallone actioner.


Total recall, piss poor remake with Colin Farrell goimg through the motions.

Robocop , awful remake bereft of the humour which marked out the original.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 13-09-2018, 07:17 PM
Alice Cullen Alice Cullen is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Dredd wasnt a remake. It was a faithful version of the comic rather than the lame stallone actioner.

Total recall, piss poor remake with Colin Farrell goimg through the motions.

Robocop , awful remake bereft of the humour which marked out the original.
Fairy nuff. I stand corrected.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.