tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The Official Rugby World Cup 2019 Thread - Page 223 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 20-10-2019, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeroyale View Post
which one, m8? the wan who kept singing sweet caroline or the wan who claimed she didn’t just get to landsdowne 😂😂😂

i wouldn’t trample on the feelings of genuine rugby fans this weekend but those clowns in the video deserve everything they get.

nail on the head by the first lad asking if irish rugby is just a marketing scam 😂😂😂

They are both fcuking horror shows but specifically the clown who kept jumping in and singing sweet caroline.....no chance of her jumping in front of a bullet train I suppose.

The marketing scam laddo is on the money, the same idiots will pile into the Aviva in February for more social gravitas. We all know the type, never played rugby but are an expert on 'the hind most foot'and 'jackelling' etc. They would believe any olde shite if they thought it would make them relevant in the eyes of their peers/fellow vitamin H' swillers.
Old 20-10-2019, 10:45 PM
Senior PROC Member

A rugby hating Liverpool fan.

You must be a big hit with the ladies.
Old 20-10-2019, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryDavid View Post
A rugby hating Liverpool fan.

You must be a big hit with the ladies.
I don't hate rugby at all Craig, I played it! I do hate the bullshit that revolves around it. Lots of ex-players do, they enjoy the friends that they make along the way. You can like more than one sport. How about yourself, did you play anything in Templemore in the training college or were you on the interwoogle the whole time?
Old 20-10-2019, 10:59 PM
Senior PROC Member

It's been emotional Roger but your bog standard trolling grows tiresome. You're going on ignore.
Old 20-10-2019, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryDavid View Post
It's been emotional Roger but your bog standard trolling grows tiresome. You're going on ignore.

I knew you would break Craig, ta, ta.
Old 21-10-2019, 09:34 AM

I backed France @ 33/1 each/way ,I am still pissed off
Old 21-10-2019, 04:46 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeroyale View Post
which one, m8? the wan who kept singing sweet caroline or the wan who claimed she didn’t just get to landsdowne 😂😂😂

i wouldn’t trample on the feelings of genuine rugby fans this weekend but those clowns in the video deserve everything they get.

nail on the head by the first lad asking if irish rugby is just a marketing scam 😂😂😂
Wagon!
Old 21-10-2019, 04:48 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger2012 View Post
They are both fcuking horror shows but specifically the clown who kept jumping in and singing sweet caroline.....no chance of her jumping in front of a bullet train I suppose.

The marketing scam laddo is on the money, the same idiots will pile into the Aviva in February for more social gravitas. We all know the type, never played rugby but are an expert on 'the hind most foot'and 'jackelling' etc. They would believe any olde shite if they thought it would make them relevant in the eyes of their peers/fellow vitamin H' swillers.
What's jackelling - asking for a friend

The brunette in the faux leather jacket - wb
Old 21-10-2019, 05:05 PM
Senior PROC Member

Surprised to read the odds on the link that has Wales (43%) more likely to beat SA (57%), than England (38%) are to beat NZ (62%).

I know NZ bate us out the gate but we just didn't turn up (they'd still have beaten us mind). I think England are a very different beast to us as they showed in the warm up, and have great strength in depth. I'm expecting a big match between NZ and England and I think it's probably too tight to call.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...allabies-coach
Old 21-10-2019, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
Surprised to read the odds on the link that has Wales (43%) more likely to beat SA (57%), than England (38%) are to beat NZ (62%).

I know NZ bate us out the gate but we just didn't turn up (they'd still have beaten us mind). I think England are a very different beast to us as they showed in the warm up, and have great strength in depth. I'm expecting a big match between NZ and England and I think it's probably too tight to call.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...allabies-coach
Ireland did turn up m8 and got beat out the gate.