tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
President Trump 2016-2024 - Official Discussion Thread - Page 2926 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
View Poll Results: Clinton vs Trump for 2016 POTUS
Clinton 92 45.77%
Trump 109 54.23%
Voters: 201. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #29251  
Old 20-10-2019, 09:43 AM
Dr. Aaoouh Dr. Aaoouh is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon View Post
Killary knocking it out of the park for Don!

Well done Killary! You have destroyed your own Russia collusion lie hahaha!!

Crazy Doc? Don’t you just love her?

How does it feel to be duped by a scumbag like her? She is of course somewhat like you, sitting around all night and day sipping on vodka and mumbling to herself about Trump! TDS makes people do crazy things bud. Ye are lucky not to have this maniac in office right now.
Or we all are. This bitch would have ‘pushed the button’
She’s batshit and has bumped Don up a few %

Take a bow, Killary. Take a bow



Who’s the bigger idiot here? Killary or those of you who believed her crazy story? Hmmmm
I didn’t vote for her.

Anyway, Clinton isn’t running and Tulsi isn’t winning, so......what.
Reply With Quote
  #29252  
Old 20-10-2019, 09:53 AM
thegillabbeygowl thegillabbeygowl is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: A tease of the weasel in Cork
Posts: 37,171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Aaoouh View Post
I didn’t vote for her.

Anyway, Clinton isn’t running and Tulsi isn’t winning, so......what.
But but but her emails! 😂
Reply With Quote
  #29253  
Old 20-10-2019, 09:59 AM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Aaoouh View Post
I didn’t vote for her.

Anyway, Clinton isn’t running and Tulsi isn’t winning, so......what.
Lol!

So this isn’t a big deal? Like, it’s trending on Twitter because it doesn’t matter??

Come off the stage bro.

You are seeing where and how the Trump/Russia narrative came into being ( in real time )

You say you didn’t vote, maybe you didn’t
But you did believe her bullshit because you’re a fucking idiot, just like the rest of the idiots on this thread.

She’s just exposed her herself. This is a catastrophic error.

Trump will use it to his advantage. He’s already got the economy in the bag, she has probably lifted a heavy weight around his neck.

And you think it’s nothing?? Ha ha

Okkkkaaayyyyy buddy!

Keep truckin’

Only 5 more years to go!
Reply With Quote
  #29254  
Old 20-10-2019, 10:01 AM
thegillabbeygowl thegillabbeygowl is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: A tease of the weasel in Cork
Posts: 37,171
Default

Barack Obama: 8 yrs

0 indictments

0 porn raw dogged porn stars

0 pedophiles endorsed

0 racists pardoned

0 mass murderers citing him as inspiration

0 rape accusations

0 sexual assault lawsuits

0 friends arrested for sex trafficking

0 impeachment inquiries

0 quid pro quos
Reply With Quote
  #29255  
Old 20-10-2019, 10:48 AM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,452
Default




https://www.dailywire.com/news/hilla...voting-systems


10 year olds hacking the voting system





Wot a 🤡
Reply With Quote
  #29256  
Old 20-10-2019, 10:51 AM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegillabbeygowl View Post
Barack Obama: 8 yrs

0 indictments

0 porn raw dogged porn stars

0 pedophiles endorsed

0 racists pardoned

0 mass murderers citing him as inspiration

0 rape accusations

0 sexual assault lawsuits

0 friends arrested for sex trafficking

0 impeachment inquiries

0 quid pro quos

500,000-1,000000 innocent people killed
Go back to bed you dope

Reply With Quote
  #29257  
Old 20-10-2019, 10:51 AM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,452
Default

It gets better:

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.rt.c...ttle-girl/amp/






🤡
Reply With Quote
  #29258  
Old 20-10-2019, 11:51 AM
Donald Trump Donald Trump is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: The White House
Posts: 18,546
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegillabbeygowl View Post
Barack Obama: 8 yrs

0 indictments

0 porn raw dogged porn stars

0 pedophiles endorsed

0 racists pardoned

0 mass murderers citing him as inspiration

0 rape accusations

0 sexual assault lawsuits

0 friends arrested for sex trafficking

0 impeachment inquiries

0 quid pro quos
He wore a tan suit though.

Monster.
Reply With Quote
  #29259  
Old 20-10-2019, 11:58 AM
Dr. Aaoouh Dr. Aaoouh is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon View Post
Lol!

So this isn’t a big deal? Like, it’s trending on Twitter because it doesn’t matter??

Come off the stage bro.

You are seeing where and how the Trump/Russia narrative came into being ( in real time )

You say you didn’t vote, maybe you didn’t
But you did believe her bullshit because you’re a fucking idiot, just like the rest of the idiots on this thread.

She’s just exposed her herself. This is a catastrophic error.

Trump will use it to his advantage. He’s already got the economy in the bag, she has probably lifted a heavy weight around his neck.

And you think it’s nothing?? Ha ha

Okkkkaaayyyyy buddy!

Keep truckin’

Only 5 more years to go!
Aside from your other nonsense, you keep posting all this breathless wingnut stuff as though it's going to change the minds of people opposed to Trump. None of it is. And the problem is Trump. He's a piece of shit.

Now, as I said, Clinton is not running and Tulsi isn't winning. So while this has a short term circus quality, it's not going to make Democrats start running to Cadet Bonespurs.
__________________
Her eyes were like the stars, not because they twinkled, but because they were so far apart.
Reply With Quote
  #29260  
Old 20-10-2019, 11:59 AM
Dr. Aaoouh Dr. Aaoouh is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon View Post



https://www.dailywire.com/news/hilla...voting-systems


10 year olds hacking the voting system





Wot a 🤡
You're right. It is an outrage. The system was actually hacked by an eleven year old. Oh, the humanity!

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...der-10-minutes

You're such a dope.
__________________
Her eyes were like the stars, not because they twinkled, but because they were so far apart.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Art

Vajiko Chachkhiani: Winter Which Was Not There

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼







All times are GMT. The time now is 06:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.