tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Cork senior football championship 2019 - Page 35 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 14-10-2019, 08:44 PM

Should be a good final Duhallow not ideal have a lot of players out with there clubs next weekend but that's the way with Divisions...Nemo proved yesterday they know to when the business end of the season comes great club was very impressed by young Brian Murphy at no 2 ..Douglas just fell flat and I just think having so many dual players and county players you do fall between stools ...great to see Seanie Powter play a full game please god his injurys are in the past now , in flashes Shane Kingston showed that he is a very good footballer !
You have to hand it to Newcestown tough as nails neaver gave in dual senior club , Duhallow have great footballers Kevin Crowley looked senior intercounty top standard a big loss to Cork this year hope hes injurys are behind him too....Aidan Walsh was outstanding much maligned but I think he has son much to offer Cork football yet great dual player and in the modern games that's not easy...nothing against Nemo but I would love to see Donncha and Walshie win a county senior football medal to go with there All-Ireland medal !
Old 14-10-2019, 11:13 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocker View Post
How many outsiders have nemo this year?

Cobh,carrigtowhill,k erry, roscommon defiently represented this year. Is the cavan man gone?
Gumley went after the All Ireland final last year. He got injured in the semi and think he called it after that.

That was Histons first eligible game, so technically he hasn't represented them on the field 😛
Old 24-10-2019, 09:11 AM
PROC Member

Nemo 8/13
Duhallow 13/8

Seems about right, although I wouldn't be tempted to back either on those odds.
Old 26-10-2019, 08:06 PM

County final tomorrow and not a word think it will be a great final two sets of forwards who can score Nemo a great club and Paul Kerrigan going for his 8th medal some going...would love to see Donncha and Aidan Walsh win a senior football medal to go with there All-Ireland medal...two great games I think tomorrow...
Old 26-10-2019, 08:13 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORK1990 View Post
County final tomorrow and not a word think it will be a great final two sets of forwards who can score Nemo a great club and Paul Kerrigan going for his 8th medal some going...would love to see Donncha and Aidan Walsh win a senior football medal to go with there All-Ireland medal...two great games I think tomorrow...
Tells it own story.
Old 26-10-2019, 08:36 PM
Senior PROC Member

Well there was some attempt by Nemo at generating headlines last week but not a peep from the Duhallow lads

Still think tomorrow's games should be entertaining and fairly close contests
Old 27-10-2019, 04:00 PM
Senior PROC Member

Very open stuff so far. Duhallow's passes not sticking in the forward line yet.
Old 27-10-2019, 04:16 PM

Connolly goal after 22 min, 1-5 to 0-2.

edit: 2nd Connolly goal in 2 min

A fairly poor game lacking in quality so far.
Senior PROC Member

Second Connolly goal.
Duhallow all at sea in defence and midfield.