Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Users Ads & Discussion > Cork Jobs & Recruitment
User Name
Password

Old 17-02-2011, 06:00 PM

Default Bilingual people fair in Dublin on the 12th March

Are you bilingual? Multilingual? Looking for work either locally or Internationally?

If so, Bilingual People is the one place where you can meet all of the biggest recruiters in the multilingual market in one place.

This years event will be held on the 12th March, at the Guinness Storehouse and will be our largest to date.

Why you should not miss the Bilingual People Fair:
• We offer you both National & International companies and recruitment agencies that are interested in recruiting people with language skills
• You will be able to talk to leading employers and agencies face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Companies will be conducting interviews hoping to hire staff at, or shortly after the event
• Professionals will be on hand to give you advice on your CV and all other aspects, to help you find your perfect job.
• There will be various talks from senior professionals working in the language recruitment industry, on a wide range of issues. These will be aimed at giving you information on how to find your dream job, and different job opportunities using your language skills both in the UK and throughout the rest of Europe.
To register for your free e-ticket visit: http://www.bilingualpeople.ie/candidate/register or click on the apply button below to get diverted to the ticketing page.

We look forward to seeing you there!
Old 30-08-2011, 10:25 PM

Bump,reminder to self.