tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Rangers FC gone into administration - Page 164 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 30-08-2019, 12:45 PM

Quote:
It remains unclear whether the Polish club could also face sanctions after their fans displayed a banner of Pope John Paul II at Ibrox but it is likely to be early next week before any decision is conveyed.
Old 30-08-2019, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Comic View Post
i wouldn't be using europa league qualifiers as too much of a high benchmark tbh
The season before Gerrard took charge they were knocked out first round by Progres of Luxemborg.

I think they've had a handy run of draws to be fair also, however it is what it is and 16 unbeaten qualifiers is not to bad in all fairness.

Last season domestically was a failure for him he got two wins versus Celtic which in contrast to previous seasons was a big improvement but he failed badly in the domestic cups plus a league challenge never materialized.
Old 30-08-2019, 01:41 PM

I think their support will want a better title challenge this season however making the europa league group stages again will cut him alot of slack their europa league group looks on paper though to be mightily tough so they could struggle there, fans will want a cup at least also me thinks.
Old 30-08-2019, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly sham View Post
A lad in work was at the game last night and said the atmosphere was great, without the closed down section and all.
They had to eradicate most of their usual songbook also so maybe thats what he means by the atmosphere "still" ? being great ? I would expect most of these songs to be back for Sundays game and I then see the Scottish fa coming under pressure to act like uefa are doing, to be honest that may be a good thing long term as I dont think songs about loyalist paramilitaries or even the ira have a place at football.
Old 30-08-2019, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy L View Post
They had to eradicate most of their usual songbook also so maybe thats what he means by the atmosphere "still" ? being great ? I would expect most of these songs to be back for Sundays game and I then see the Scottish fa coming under pressure to act like uefa are doing, to be honest that may be a good thing long term as I dont think songs about loyalist paramilitaries or even the ira have a place at football.
He actually said he ended up in that section last season and when it was noticed himself and his buddy weren’t singing, it was suggested they leave,
Old 31-08-2019, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy L View Post
The SFA wrote to Ajax and told them it was grand to call Celtic supporters Fenian bastards.... Despite UEFA explicitly telling them to deal with the racism and sectarianism of the old Rangers.

The SFA is an organisation run by Huns for the Huns.
Old 18-09-2019, 11:13 AM

Fernando Ricksen has passed away.
Old 18-09-2019, 11:22 AM
Senior PROC Member

rip
Old 18-09-2019, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingin View Post
fernando ricksen has passed away.
r.i.p.
Old 18-09-2019, 12:30 PM
Senior PROC Member

Sad to see. Struggled with a terrible disease and his later years must have been hell for him and his family. Only 43 years old for a guy who was once so fit.

RIP Fernando