Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-03-2014, 09:00 PM
an liathroid beag an liathroid beag is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 13,103
Default Proc Twitter 2

Apparently Sunners has banjaxed the old one--and Paddys tribute to Sunners has disappeared
__________________
A woman drove me to drink!-and I forgot to thank her!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-03-2014, 09:07 PM
Goatz Goatz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The dogs box
Posts: 12,200
Default

Yup, she broke it alright. She's a fright I tell you.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-03-2014, 09:14 PM
an liathroid beag an liathroid beag is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 13,103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatz View Post
Yup, she broke it alright. She's a fright I tell you.


Not to be messed with---Padser found out the hard way.
__________________
A woman drove me to drink!-and I forgot to thank her!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Billy D Billy D is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: I share a house with a black man and a homosexual. I like them both
Posts: 2,702
Default

Fuck it. Ye're a bunch of sad cunts all the same.
__________________
The Silence Of The Rams
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-03-2014, 09:27 PM
mawhosmeda mawhosmeda is offline
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
Apparently Sunners has banjaxed the old one--and Paddys tribute to Sunners has disappeared
What happened to Paddy-the sauerkraut finally got him?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-03-2014, 09:30 PM
Meridian Meridian is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: A better place
Posts: 6,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post


Not to be messed with---Padser found out the hard way.
Hmm now that is hot, I wonder would she leave those boots on while I ........
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-03-2014, 10:33 PM
mawhosmeda mawhosmeda is offline
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatz View Post
Yup, she broke it alright. She's a fright I tell you.
HWYD Goatsie?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-03-2014, 10:51 PM
Goatz Goatz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The dogs box
Posts: 12,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawhosmeda View Post
HWYD Goatsie?
I'm more a HWYD fly by night cowboy than actual member of that knitting clan.
As for the day itself, not bad. I fixed a woman's computer, took about two hours, and she gave me a lovely dinner by way of recompense. The hardest part was coming home on my bike. Not good for the digestion, cycling after a dinner like.
HWYD Maw?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-03-2014, 11:09 PM
mawhosmeda mawhosmeda is offline
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatz View Post
I'm more a HWYD fly by night cowboy than actual member of that knitting clan.
As for the day itself, not bad. I fixed a woman's computer, took about two hours, and she gave me a lovely dinner by way of recompense. The hardest part was coming home on my bike. Not good for the digestion, cycling after a dinner like.
HWYD Maw?
You only got a feed after fixing her computer?--I would have played some hard ball with her--but again you are a gentleman and an anthropologist
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-03-2014, 11:31 PM
Goatz Goatz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The dogs box
Posts: 12,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawhosmeda View Post
You only got a feed after fixing her computer?--I would have played some hard ball with her--but again you are a gentleman and an anthropologist
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 06:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.