Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 26-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Boys Oh Boys Forum Users

He's a liability, simple as.

The guy has zero credibility, none.

He has consistently failed to connect with the electorate and he has the charisma and oratory skills of a braying donkey.

The fact that his entire front bench wanted him gone on the back of his disastrous polling stats show that his own party have zero confidence in him and it stands that the electorate remain similarily unimpressed.

He is in direct opposition to what is widely regarded as the worst government in the history of the state , yet FG continue to poll disastrously in terms of establishing a credible alternative government.

His Stalinist handling of the putsch against him from Brut-us showed him for what he is, a career politician who is a canny operator at the game of politics but ultimately lacking the ability to inspire faith in either the electorate or indeed his own party.

Another middle management polititcian who has personal interest as his core motivation rather than any real desire to serve the public good. Had he ANY interest in what was good for the Fine Gael party then he would have walked after the leadership challenge fatally damaged his political standing.

He will be a shit taoiseach who will only facilitate another long spell in opposition for Fine Gael.

Mark my words.
Old 26-11-2010, 01:41 PM

i'd actually prefer one of the brians as teashop rather than enda tbh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly sham View Post
it's about time they made this similar to the 7s and broth in a bowl, plate, shield to give teams more gams.
Old 26-11-2010, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curious Lozenge View Post
Wtf The Brians should be jailed for fuck sake.
If I had to chose one of the self centred idiots we have running the centre party clones in this political joke system we have it would be Gilmore.

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him."
Old 26-11-2010, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curious Lozenge View Post
The only thing that is preserving my sanity is the expectation that during the early part of 2011, Biffo will be dispatched back to his Offaly tigeen.
As for Brian L, well, I think he's been found out now. We can admire his grace and courage as he copes with his appalling illness but he has made a haems of his job.
Old 29-11-2010, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiepurg View Post
Isn't his hair lovely ?
Old 08-07-2012, 05:46 PM

seriously, what is it with kenny and his legions. wtf is he at. he's nearly as embarressing as cowen!

TV3's Ursula was 'blocked' by the Taoiseach's advisor

Friday July 06 2012
ENDA Kenny's official spin doctor has launched a bizarre attack on TV3's Ursula Halligan, accusing her of displaying "disgraceful" behaviour towards the Taoiseach.

Government press secretary Feargal Purcell took the unprecedented step of filing a complaint with TV3 bosses alleging its political editor assaulted Mr Kenny............... ..........
Old 08-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Senior PROC Member

I see the same whingers are showing up on this thread. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Truth is Kenny is a fine politician respected by his peers at home and abroad. He may not have the sex appeal that Obama has but that does not make him a poor politician.

The weirdos on here seem to hold coolness and sex appeal as a barometer to measure political astuteness. When will these naive fools realize that Kenny is where he's at, top of the table, as he is the greatest politician in the country.

To boot, he is morally sound and will get this country back to work in no time.

Respect.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe View Post

Truth is Kenny is a fine politician respected by his peers at home and abroad. He may not have the sex appeal that Obama has but that does not make him a poor politician.

The weirdos on here seem to hold coolness and sex appeal as a barometer to measure political astuteness. When will these naive fools realize that Kenny is where he's at, top of the table, as he is the greatest politician in the country.

Respect.
a weirdo, I resent that!
Old 08-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe View Post

Respect.
Wumming mastery.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:43 PM

he is a total prick, but thats to be expected, all FG are total pricks just like FF and Labour and the Greens, all out to line their own pockets, parasites on the taxpayer, the sooner Enda gets a stroke the better.