tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Are Fianna Fail finished ? - Page 154 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password

Old 22-07-2018, 06:52 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
And SF also stated before the election that they would not go into power with FF or FG.

Read this, note the date.

http://www.thejournal.ie/mary-lou-mc...03274-Nov2017/
SF thought that if they didn't negotiate with anyone then it would force FF/FG in to a grand coalition and them being the leaders in opposition, however they didn't bet on being out flanked by the Prince of Turners Cross. To be fair when it comes to strategy, without the armalite they got nothing

Last edited by Choice is yours; 22-07-2018 at 07:04 PM..
Old 22-07-2018, 07:19 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choice is yours View Post
SF thought that if they didn't negotiate with anyone then it would force FF/FG in to a grand coalition and them being the leaders in opposition, however they didn't bet on being out flanked by the Prince of Turners Cross. To be fair when it comes to stegy, without the armalite they got nothing
Maybe in the short term. Long term, if today's poll is anything to go by, the prince of Turners Cross has fucked himself and his party.

They're seen as little more than a rubber stamp for FG atm. A big problem for them.
Old 22-07-2018, 07:24 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Maybe in the short term. Long term, if today's poll is anything to go by, the prince of Turners Cross has fucked himself and his party.

They're seen as little more than a rubber stamp for FG atm. A big problem for them.
Ah cmon, I never took you as someone that pays heed to polls
Old 22-07-2018, 07:26 PM
Senior PROC Member

SF have no intention of going into government "to prop" up either FF or FG, they may go through the motions of negotiations after the next election but they will make demands that the other parties won't be able to sign up to such as a border poll within a specified time frame and so they will walk away from the coalition talks heaping scorn on the other side and leave FF or FG to cobble up another unstable arrangement like the current one.
Old 22-07-2018, 07:35 PM

Quote:
And SF also stated before the election that they would not go into power with FF or FG.

Read this, note the date.

http://www.thejournal.ie/mary-lou-mc...03274-Nov2017/
FF and FG stated many times BEFORE the election that they WOULD NOT do a deal with SF , what bit of that do you not understand .
Old 23-07-2018, 11:07 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie View Post
FF and FG stated many times BEFORE the election that they WOULD NOT do a deal with SF , what bit of that do you not understand .
I understand it perfectly. I also understand that SF were not willing to partner FF or FG.

Christ, you shinners are so sensitive. Must be the 800 years ye fought them without fear................