tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Israel attacks Iran! - Page 5 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password

Old 09-10-2010, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesider View Post
Nah you were probably watching Fox News
The last bastion of the man with no argument. I have seen it so many times, this decade...

You don't follow the fascist liberal left line = you watch Fox News and like George Bush.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daithi81 View Post
The last bastion of the man with no argument. I have seen it so many times, this decade...

You don't follow the fascist liberal left line = you watch Fox News and like George Bush.
just following the absurd line of all Muslims are evil or else the US is the evil empire!!!

I do not believe in black and white arguments but take account what else i said in that previous post and let me know what you think of that:

"The wars are over oil, nothing to do with democracy or human rights, get that into your head and then you can actually have a proper discussion as to whether they should be there or not!!!"
Old 09-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Banned

The mating of "liberal" and "fascist" and "left" always makes me laugh.

You folks all need some new labels, or at least an appreciation of what the old ones actually mean.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesider View Post
just following the absurd line of all Muslims are evil or else the US is the evil empire!!!

I do not believe in black and white arguments but take account what else i said in that previous post and let me know what you think of that:

"The wars are over oil, nothing to do with democracy or human rights, get that into your head and then you can actually have a proper discussion as to whether they should be there or not!!!"
Who said all muslims are evil?

Backward thinking neanderthals yes, evil, no.

Also, just because you point out the degradation in muslim countries, does not mean you are in favour of everything the US does.

Tell me, where would you rather live, the US or Iran?
Old 09-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio Africanus View Post
The mating of "liberal" and "fascist" and "left" always makes me laugh.

You folks all need some new labels, or at least an appreciation of what the old ones actually mean.
I don't follow one-dimensional political spectrums. Stalin was every bit a fascist as he was a communist. No doubt, in your puny mind Stalin and Hitler were direct political opposites. This is the fallacy of the one-dimensional political spectrum. Perhaps this way of thinking suited the National Convention, but not modern politics. Despite it's massive inadequacies, people can't seem to shake off a spectrum from the 18th century. Strange.

But laugh away. A satisfied fool, is still satisfied, after all.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't follow one-dimensional political spectrums. Stalin was every bit a fascist as he was a communist. No doubt, in your puny mind Stalin and Hitler were direct political opposites. This is the fallacy of the one-dimensional political spectrum. Perhaps this way of thinking suited the National Convention, but not modern politics. Despite it's massive inadequacies, people can't seem to shake off a spectrum from the 18th century. Strange.

But laugh away. A satisfied fool, is still satisfied, after all.
Ouch.

You're such a bully.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:36 PM
Banned

Let's leave 18th century simplicity behind, folks...
Old 09-10-2010, 12:37 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Piehead View Post
Ouch.

You're such a bully.
I reckon he is brewing a response of no less than eight paragraphs. I look forward to skimming it.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Piehead View Post
Who said all muslims are evil?

Backward thinking neanderthals yes, evil, no.

Also, just because you point out the degradation in muslim countries, does not mean you are in favour of everything the US does.

Tell me, where would you rather live, the US or Iran?
Can you answer my question re oil? you and i know that is what this is all about so lets discuss the root of the problem.

Never been to Iran but yes it would prob be the US, english speaking being the main reason and the same culture as us, but that doesn't mean I should think that Iran should be carpet bombed!!
Old 09-10-2010, 12:51 PM

Quote:

Fuckin hell it's Rush Limbaugh!
What utter rubbish.

By the way, what actual point are you making in this thread?