Old 05-12-2019, 05:01 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMb View Post
He did it in 47:02. Terrible time.
What's a good time in your opinion?

Thats a colossal amount of food.
Old 05-12-2019, 05:30 PM

It's all good advertising for Tony's HS mate. He has suffered the odd loss here and there, including this one...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N31VQd...k&index=2&t=0s
Old 05-12-2019, 05:32 PM
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordes'a'Fopperies View Post
Ahhhh, where to start...

A) An ad hominem attack? You're always wanking on about those... You know how I feel about hypocrites...

B) You can wash your hands as often as you like, it doesn't change what I said... Unless you're sterilising them, which you probably aren't, but feel free to mention that...

C) I am simply pointing out that freaking out about traces of fecal matter on thing proximal to humanity is like complaining that people are breathing near you...

D) My hands are no more shitty than yours, Dandy-lyin... I'm not old enough to be a boomer... And since where my smug sense of superiority is needed is a matter of my own opinion, Imma just chill here... Thanks for the options...
JESUS!

~applause~
Old 05-12-2019, 05:39 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry_Mace_On View Post
JESUS!

~applause~
You have your tongue so firmly lodged up his hole lately that you are tickling his tonsils.

You disgust me.
Old 07-12-2019, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordes'a'Fopperies View Post
Ahhhh, where to start...

A) An ad hominem attack? You're always wanking on about those... You know how I feel about hypocrites...

B) You can wash your hands as often as you like, it doesn't change what I said... Unless you're sterilising them, which you probably aren't, but feel free to mention that...

C) I am simply pointing out that freaking out about traces of fecal matter on thing proximal to humanity is like complaining that people are breathing near you...

D) My hands are no more shitty than yours, Dandy-lyin... I'm not old enough to be a boomer... And since where my smug sense of superiority is needed is a matter of my own opinion, Imma just chill here... Thanks for the options...
Wat?
Are you suggesting it's impossible or unlikely for food workers to remove traces of faecal matter from their hands before preparing food?
Have you even the slightest idea of how the food industry works?
Old 07-12-2019, 02:41 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The High King View Post
Wat?
Are you suggesting it's impossible or unlikely for food workers to remove traces of faecal matter from their hands before preparing food?
Have you even the slightest idea of how the food industry works?
Spot on

It's gotten incredibly tightly regulated and rightly so. The notion that it is somehow unavoidable is ridiculous.
Old 07-12-2019, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucker View Post
What’s worrying though is the way that premises that have been ordered to close by the regulatory authorities to close because they present a risk to public health hire PR companies to issue press releases saying things like “nothing to see here, it was just some building work we had to do.”

Son Of A Bun tried that after they were ordered to close because human excrement was discovered on burgers they were serving to their customers.

Yock!
Let's be accurate here. Human excrement was not found in the burgers at Son of a Bun. It was however found on the hands of staff there, as well as a series of worrying problems in the kitchen. This all came about because the place was inspected after eight of their customers contacted an illness so dangerous it's legally required to be immediately notified to the authorities, and the owners blatantly lied about being approved to sell undercooked burgers. The same owners played the whole thing for laughs and got a lot of support from the 'too cool for school' crowd. I have to laugh when I see people queueing there - I wouldn't eat in that filthy cesspit if you paid me, due to the owner's demonstrated contempt for food safety standards.
Old 07-12-2019, 06:39 PM
Senior PROC Member

No pieces of human shit found in SOAB burgers but fecal coliforms were found on the hands of staff members.

So either they didnt know how to wash their hands or they were anally fingering or fisting each other.

Also these assholes never had a licence to serve raw meat.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:49 PM

I recall a bit of 'outrage' and disbelief at the time SOAB was closed. Which is really weird.
Old 07-12-2019, 09:21 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoggyRoad View Post
I recall a bit of 'outrage' and disbelief at the time SOAB was closed. Which is really weird.
Indeed...they could easily repeat the experience at home by sticking 2 fingers up their ass and then using them to eat half a pound of raw mince from aldi.