tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Cork senior football championship 2019 - Page 30 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 13-10-2019, 03:24 PM

2-7 to 0-4 HT
Old 13-10-2019, 04:05 PM
Senior PROC Member

Nemo win 3-12 to 0-7
Old 13-10-2019, 06:44 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keamoresouth View Post
Nemo win 3-12 to 0-7
Ah Douglas a nice middle class team.
Old 13-10-2019, 06:54 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keamoresouth View Post
Nemo win 3-12 to 0-7
Lol@fools complaining about out one sided hurling semi last week.
Old 13-10-2019, 07:22 PM

Douglas are beaten before they even kick a ball against Nemo. Young side but were miles inferior to Nemo in the footballing ability stakes. McDermott at midfield was top class again. Can he play for Cork? Kerrigan and Connolly both looked a level above also on what should be good Douglas defenders but they were well beaten.

Didn’t catch all of the game before it but Duhallow looked in control without really getting out of second gear. They had a few missing I think including Donnacha O’Connor. The referee in this one was terrible of what I saw and most of the crowd were giving out about him. Would Aidan Walsh be best served returning to the footballers again or has that ship sailed?
Old 13-10-2019, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby View Post
Douglas are beaten before they even kick a ball against Nemo. Young side but were miles inferior to Nemo in the footballing ability stakes. McDermott at midfield was top class again. Can he play for Cork? Kerrigan and Connolly both looked a level above also on what should be good Douglas defenders but they were well beaten.

Didn’t catch all of the game before it but Duhallow looked in control without really getting out of second gear. They had a few missing I think including Donnacha O’Connor. The referee in this one was terrible of what I saw and most of the crowd were giving out about him. Would Aidan Walsh be best served returning to the footballers again or has that ship sailed?
On the referee watch lost control of the game and both lines men were no help.
Old 13-10-2019, 07:33 PM
PROC Member

Quote:

I missed the games today, how did Powter do?
Old 13-10-2019, 07:34 PM
Senior PROC Member

Donncha O'Connor started for Duhallow today but was subbed in the first half
Old 13-10-2019, 07:37 PM

Shabby you were lucky to miss the 1st game. The man in black was so bad it was incredible. Obviously out of his depth and he ruined the game for players and spectators.
Donncha started and scored a nice point. He retired when the game was safe and that was roughly 10 minutes in despite the scores. Newcestown, apart from No 15 Twomey don't threaten up front.

I thought Conor Horgan No 15 for Nemo was MOTM. He burned every Douglas back that went on him and laid on Kerrigan's tap in goals plus numerous defence splitting passes and pace to die for. I'd hand him the RED 15 tomorrow. Douglas are very novicy and don't seem to learn from history.

The most memorable moment for me was the sight of our senior manager McCarthy, a Douglas man, leaving the south stand with 10 minutes left and walking to the eastern end exit in full view of the sitting patrons. One of the most damming and tactless moves we have seen. Yawn.
Old 13-10-2019, 07:41 PM

Quote:

To be fair Aidan Walsh was finished as an inter county option years ago.