tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Next Cork football manager - Page 6 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 04-08-2013, 08:04 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue View Post
Mother of God, where did you pull the 20 grand figure from? ffs jimmy is on expenses, it doesn't cost that much to drive from model farm road to pairc ui chaoimh 3 times a week!

What about driving around a big county like Cork to view players you buffoon!
Old 04-08-2013, 08:05 PM

How the tax man isn't all over Frank I don't know. Building the stadium to cover the books before he retires. Paying over the top expenses out to managers and in turn getting it handed it back to him to cover deaths owed. GAA is a great little organization.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbigandjuicy View Post
How the tax man isn't all over Frank I don't know. Building the stadium to cover the books before he retires. Paying over the top expenses out to managers and in turn getting it handed it back to him to cover deaths owed. GAA is a great little organization.
Lads, act the gom all ye want but leave Jimmy out of it ffs, talk of 20 grand and over the top expenses is pie in the sky crap!
Old 04-08-2013, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue View Post
Mother of God, where did you pull the 20 grand figure from? ffs jimmy is on expenses, it doesn't cost that much to drive from model farm road to pairc ui chaoimh 3 times a week!
Ways and means. if JBM says he headed up to say Meelin or Conna to check out a prospective corner back, difficult for Revenue to prove otherwise.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel CNC View Post
Ways and means. if JBM says he headed up to say Meelin or Conna to check out a prospective corner back, difficult for Revenue to prove otherwise.
Ah Jesus lads have a think before ye type that shit in all fairness
Old 04-08-2013, 08:16 PM

We've gone from talking about the next Cork football manager to talking about JBM John Allen and Donal O'Gradys wages!
Old 04-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youghal Exile View Post
We've gone from talking about the next Cork football manager to talking about JBM John Allen and Donal O'Gradys wages!
Disgraceful stuff being implied here by so called cork supporters
Old 04-08-2013, 08:21 PM

R&B why do you bother posting in the football threads? It's clear you have no interest in the game, unless I've misread your posts?

Next manager will be Cuthbert lads, someone said it already, but there's no point having a drawn out discussion as he is the pre-annointed heir and was always going to be next in line. I'm not sure if he's the answer to be honest given what I know and have heard of him, but there isn't a whole lot else out there to be honest.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:23 PM

Rumour about an ex Castlehaven manager and its not John Cleary.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by intothewest View Post
R&B why do you bother posting in the football threads? It's clear you have no interest in the game, unless I've misread your posts?

Next manager will be Cuthbert lads, someone said it already, but there's no point having a drawn out discussion as he is the pre-annointed heir and was always going to be next in line. I'm not sure if he's the answer to be honest given what I know and have heard of him, but there isn't a whole lot else out there to be honest.
I'm a hurling man but I'd have an interest in the big ball game too.
Some of the crap being posted here is unbelievable