Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Old 17-07-2016, 05:50 PM
Bassett Hound Bassett Hound is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,964
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northside feen View Post
Reminds me of the 80' Action Man helicopter incident in my house when six year old me thought my older brother helicopter would really fly.

He kicked the crap out of me before I could escape
Cool story brah
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 17-07-2016, 07:44 PM
doolaly doolaly is offline
Banned
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 3,640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassett Hound View Post
Cool story brah
You think so? you, feen and that other waste would last not long with us north Atlantic...a troupe of 'welfare monkeys' dicking around on welfare unable to even wank...do you share time on squandering more dole money on yer Disabled Scooters, eh you fat fucks...even dragged overboard ye couldn't attract sharks..poor price for blubber these days...PROC wanks is what you are, crawling fat fucks without a leg to stand on (smirk) 'brah' assume you mean 'braithai'r you fucking pikey....pretend to have a first grasp of language...Tuigsinn. .?smirk,
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 17-07-2016, 09:49 PM
Choon Choon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doolaly View Post
You think so? you, feen and that other waste would last not long with us north Atlantic...a troupe of 'welfare monkeys' dicking around on welfare unable to even wank...do you share time on squandering more dole money on yer Disabled Scooters, eh you fat fucks...even dragged overboard ye couldn't attract sharks..poor price for blubber these days...PROC wanks is what you are, crawling fat fucks without a leg to stand on (smirk) 'brah' assume you mean 'braithai'r you fucking pikey....pretend to have a first grasp of language...Tuigsinn. .?smirk,



Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 17-07-2016, 10:14 PM
Bassett Hound Bassett Hound is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,964
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doolaly View Post
You think so? you, feen and that other waste would last not long with us north Atlantic...a troupe of 'welfare monkeys' dicking around on welfare unable to even wank...do you share time on squandering more dole money on yer Disabled Scooters, eh you fat fucks...even dragged overboard ye couldn't attract sharks..poor price for blubber these days...PROC wanks is what you are, crawling fat fucks without a leg to stand on (smirk) 'brah' assume you mean 'braithai'r you fucking pikey....pretend to have a first grasp of language...Tuigsinn. .?smirk,
Doolaly you're gonna have to calm down m8.
Relax, take a deep breath.

At the end of the end you're only enemy is yourself, pal.
We're all here for you. You might feel better in the short term spouting off that nonsense but it'll consume you in the long run.

If you want to talk abut this, pm me or Matlock.
We at the PROC don't let our members down.
We've all been in your boat, Dolally m8. The anger has gotten the better of us.
But there's always a way out. Trust me, I know. Only too well.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 17-07-2016, 10:32 PM
an liathroid beag an liathroid beag is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 12,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doolaly View Post
You think so? you, feen and that other waste would last not long with us north Atlantic...a troupe of 'welfare monkeys' dicking around on welfare unable to even wank...do you share time on squandering more dole money on yer Disabled Scooters, eh you fat fucks...even dragged overboard ye couldn't attract sharks..poor price for blubber these days...PROC wanks is what you are, crawling fat fucks without a leg to stand on (smirk) 'brah' assume you mean 'braithai'r you fucking pikey....pretend to have a first grasp of language...Tuigsinn. .?smirk,
Tuigsinn??? and I thought Colks was dead
__________________
A woman drove me to drink!-and I forgot to thank her!
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 17-07-2016, 11:22 PM
Tommy L Tommy L is offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Next door to Peter Collins
Posts: 13,529
Default

Any truth in the murmours it could be a staged coup to secure your mans power ?.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 17-07-2016, 11:27 PM
Conan The Vegetarian Conan The Vegetarian is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 7,354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy L View Post
Any truth in the murmours it could be a staged coup to secure your mans power ?.
I think I heard him saying he's going to 'cleanse' the state.

Democracy my arse.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 17-07-2016, 11:35 PM
Tommy L Tommy L is offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Next door to Peter Collins
Posts: 13,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan The Vegetarian View Post
I think I heard him saying he's going to 'cleanse' the state.

Democracy my arse.
Hes locking up journalists and shutting down tv stations as he sees fit, shuts down the internet at will.

It would be a pretty crazy move if the coup was staged and a few thousand troops sacrificed.

By the way see all them shop keepers who got bate by the Irish lad last year, they are meant to form a huge level of support for him I was reading last year, was reading how they've gone against opposition marches in the past including killing protestors aswell.

Its a mad gaf.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 17-07-2016, 11:49 PM
doolaly doolaly is offline
Banned
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 3,640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassett Hound View Post
Doolaly you're gonna have to calm down m8.
Relax, take a deep breath.

At the end of the end you're only enemy is yourself, pal.
We're all here for you. You might feel better in the short term spouting off that nonsense but it'll consume you in the long run.

If you want to talk abut this, pm me or Matlock.
We at the PROC don't let our members down.
We've all been in your boat, Dolally m8. The anger has gotten the better of us.
But there's always a way out. Trust me, I know. Only too well.
Cunt ...I am one of the calmest people on earth...You don't command such a boat otherwise, short answer, Get fucked...smirk ...(m Fucking nobody worth knowing gives a fuck about a twerp who uses (m as a punctuation....you wank...smirk
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 18-07-2016, 12:14 AM
mayday mayday is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 16,058
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doolaly View Post
Cunt ...I am one of the calmest people on earth...You don't command such a boat otherwise, short answer, Get fucked...smirk ...(m Fucking nobody worth knowing gives a fuck about a twerp who uses (m as a punctuation....you wank...smirk
I've seen pics of the Western Viking, my cousin works on her from season to season.
He said you are nothing but a delirious drunk who cleans the deck. His words were (and I'm channeling here) "Smells like a salmon's ass, swallows tequila worms more often than food for he is an empty vessel, empty of love, empty of life."

His words, not mine.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.