Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 17-07-2016, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northside feen View Post
Reminds me of the 80' Action Man helicopter incident in my house when six year old me thought my older brother helicopter would really fly.

He kicked the crap out of me before I could escape
Cool story brah
Old 17-07-2016, 07:44 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassett Hound View Post
Cool story brah
You think so? you, feen and that other waste would last not long with us north Atlantic...a troupe of 'welfare monkeys' dicking around on welfare unable to even wank...do you share time on squandering more dole money on yer Disabled Scooters, eh you fat fucks...even dragged overboard ye couldn't attract sharks..poor price for blubber these days...PROC wanks is what you are, crawling fat fucks without a leg to stand on (smirk) 'brah' assume you mean 'braithai'r you fucking pikey....pretend to have a first grasp of language...Tuigsinn. .?smirk,
Old 17-07-2016, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doolaly View Post
You think so? you, feen and that other waste would last not long with us north Atlantic...a troupe of 'welfare monkeys' dicking around on welfare unable to even wank...do you share time on squandering more dole money on yer Disabled Scooters, eh you fat fucks...even dragged overboard ye couldn't attract sharks..poor price for blubber these days...PROC wanks is what you are, crawling fat fucks without a leg to stand on (smirk) 'brah' assume you mean 'braithai'r you fucking pikey....pretend to have a first grasp of language...Tuigsinn. .?smirk,

Old 17-07-2016, 10:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Doolaly you're gonna have to calm down m8.
Relax, take a deep breath.

At the end of the end you're only enemy is yourself, pal.
We're all here for you. You might feel better in the short term spouting off that nonsense but it'll consume you in the long run.

If you want to talk abut this, pm me or Matlock.
We at the PROC don't let our members down.
We've all been in your boat, Dolally m8. The anger has gotten the better of us.
But there's always a way out. Trust me, I know. Only too well.
Old 17-07-2016, 10:32 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Tuigsinn??? and I thought Colks was dead
Old 17-07-2016, 11:22 PM

Any truth in the murmours it could be a staged coup to secure your mans power ?.
Old 17-07-2016, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy L View Post
Any truth in the murmours it could be a staged coup to secure your mans power ?.
I think I heard him saying he's going to 'cleanse' the state.

Democracy my arse.
Old 17-07-2016, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan The Vegetarian View Post
I think I heard him saying he's going to 'cleanse' the state.

Democracy my arse.
Hes locking up journalists and shutting down tv stations as he sees fit, shuts down the internet at will.

It would be a pretty crazy move if the coup was staged and a few thousand troops sacrificed.

By the way see all them shop keepers who got bate by the Irish lad last year, they are meant to form a huge level of support for him I was reading last year, was reading how they've gone against opposition marches in the past including killing protestors aswell.

Its a mad gaf.
Old 17-07-2016, 11:49 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassett Hound View Post
Doolaly you're gonna have to calm down m8.
Relax, take a deep breath.

At the end of the end you're only enemy is yourself, pal.
We're all here for you. You might feel better in the short term spouting off that nonsense but it'll consume you in the long run.

If you want to talk abut this, pm me or Matlock.
We at the PROC don't let our members down.
We've all been in your boat, Dolally m8. The anger has gotten the better of us.
But there's always a way out. Trust me, I know. Only too well.
Cunt ...I am one of the calmest people on earth...You don't command such a boat otherwise, short answer, Get fucked...smirk ...(m Fucking nobody worth knowing gives a fuck about a twerp who uses (m as a punctuation....you wank...smirk
Old 18-07-2016, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Cunt ...I am one of the calmest people on earth...You don't command such a boat otherwise, short answer, Get fucked...smirk ...(m Fucking nobody worth knowing gives a fuck about a twerp who uses (m as a punctuation....you wank...smirk
I've seen pics of the Western Viking, my cousin works on her from season to season.
He said you are nothing but a delirious drunk who cleans the deck. His words were (and I'm channeling here) "Smells like a salmon's ass, swallows tequila worms more often than food for he is an empty vessel, empty of love, empty of life."

His words, not mine.