Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Music Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 24-02-2010, 10:18 AM
Otto_the_bus_driver Otto_the_bus_driver is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Tight Wad Hill
Posts: 5,997
Default Eddie Vedder's solo album.....

.....is actually fuckin class. I must have listened to it for a solid 6 months after it came out. Pure overkill. I havn't listen to it in about a year untill today and its still class.
I'm not even a Pearl Jam fan.



Check it out folks, it seems to have flown under a lot of peoples radar.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 24-02-2010, 10:24 AM
nothingfukall nothingfukall is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 3,862
Default

yeah class album alright
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 24-02-2010, 10:30 AM
The Mechanic The Mechanic is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Cork
Posts: 538
Default

yeah, really liked that album too. Soundtrack really suits the film
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 24-02-2010, 10:38 AM
grandmaster cash grandmaster cash is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 9,091
Default

great album. the only problem i have with the album is the quite substantial gap in the middle of guaranteed. i think it's from about 2:40 til 4:45. and then back to the exact same tune. bit of a strange choice if you ask me.

there's a bootleg going around of one of eddie's live shows, called walks on his own. definitely worth getting if you can find it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capaill2000 View Post
i am willing to bet i have triple the IQ you have.. You can't measure intelligience.
http://www.youtube.com/user/grandmastercash2009

http://www.facebook.com/grandmastercash2009
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 24-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Otto_the_bus_driver Otto_the_bus_driver is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Tight Wad Hill
Posts: 5,997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaster cash View Post
great album. the only problem i have with the album is the quite substantial gap in the middle of guaranteed. i think it's from about 2:40 til 4:45. and then back to the exact same tune. bit of a strange choice if you ask me.

there's a bootleg going around of one of eddie's live shows, called walks on his own. definitely worth getting if you can find it.
Hmm, will check it out.

I think that the gap is a hidden song kinda deal. The humming version is a hidden song at the end.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 24-02-2010, 01:18 PM
grandmaster cash grandmaster cash is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 9,091
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto_the_bus_driver View Post
Hmm, will check it out.

I think that the gap is a hidden song kinda deal. The humming version is a hidden song at the end.
yea, but it's just a bit annoying when you're listening to it and there's silence. maybe i'm just getting cranky in my old age.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capaill2000 View Post
i am willing to bet i have triple the IQ you have.. You can't measure intelligience.
http://www.youtube.com/user/grandmastercash2009

http://www.facebook.com/grandmastercash2009
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.