Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 06-02-2019, 09:02 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doolaly View Post
Since when the fuck did there condition of any University lecturer trouble you ...eh?

That is of course unless he threw up in the toilet and you as the Lavatory attendant had to knuckle down and scrub up.

Strikes me you have "certainly lost it" (again) eh. WTF are you doing engaging in comment on issues well above your station and stature as bullshitting attic vagrant.
Yeah thats great.

Cheers for that meangingful contribution.

Top class.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:06 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
If the lecturer has been a crossdresser would there be the same reaction?

I have to laugh when I see UCC SU being all Liberal and supporting freedom and all these causes.

When I was in UCC we were deprived of seeing the world famous historian David Irving because the SU kicked up a fuss.

The funny thing was instead of speaking in UCC to a few hundred people he went on the Late Late instead and spoke to the country
I remember them stopping Irving speaking. Anti-fascist fascists. Twits.

I remember some youth defence jackbooted types stopping a dutch prof giving a lecture on euthanasia in CUH too.

Shower of cunts.

An inebriated lecturer is a different kettle of fish. Shes looking at a long sabbatical.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:06 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doolaly View Post
Since when the fuck did there condition of any University lecturer trouble you ...eh?

That is of course unless he threw up in the toilet and you as the Lavatory attendant had to knuckle down and scrub up.

Strikes me you have "certainly lost it" (again) eh. WTF are you doing engaging in comment on issues well above your station and stature as bullshitting attic vagrant.
I hope you don’t actually think thoughts the way you write words.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:51 PM
Senior PROC Member

I had a meeting with a lecturer one morning and he had been drinking beforehand. So none of this surprises me.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great-Bit-O-Stuff View Post
I had a meeting with a lecturer one morning and he had been drinking beforehand. So none of this surprises me.

Was this meeting in bed on a Saturday morning after a night drinking in Chambers?
Old 06-02-2019, 09:54 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
Was this meeting in bed on a Saturday morning after a night drinking in Chambers?
Nope. This was in the morning early during the week and he stank of fresh booze.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:24 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Pretty unprofessional to rock into a lecture langers.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Pretty unprofessional to rock into a lecture langers.

Its indicative of someone with a drinking problem. I was told in my early drinking days that drinking is fine as long as it doesn't start to interfere with your working life. If you can't turn up to work sober then it's time to take a step back and ask some questions.

By the sounds of this though it's the first time it's happened, so if the lecturer has been grand for the rest of the year maybe there's a reason they were drinking heavily in a way they usually wouldn't?

No time to ask those questions though when you're rushing to the papers and moaning about how much your parents and the taxpayer pay for your education.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:34 PM
Senior PROC Member

I'd turn up drunk too if I had to put up with first year students messing and acting the bollix. I don't know how some of those lecturers stay calm dealing with them.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great-Bit-O-Stuff View Post
I'd turn up drunk too if I had to put up with first year students messing and acting the bollix. I don't know how some of those lecturers stay calm dealing with them.

There's a "hilarious" video on YouTube of some "legend" in UCC getting four star pizza delivered in the middle of the lecture. The pizza delivery man drops the pizza up to his future colleague and takes the money, yer man has a slice to the laughter of the class, and the lecturer tells him to get out.

I'd be grabbing the fucker by the ear and fucking his pizza out the window with him attached