tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
FootFall Up Yer Arse. - Page 6 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 21-11-2018, 12:22 AM
Heraldo Heraldo is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: There
Posts: 3,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
More spoofery from the X gang, picture taken yesterday.

https://twitter.com/BillymacGill/sta...59142583963649
A random view of St Patrick Street today 19-11-18 at 4.45pm
Bard with a headshot!
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 21-11-2018, 12:25 AM
Bard Bard is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3,667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heraldo View Post
Bard with a headshot!
To be fair it wasn't that hard but thank you
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 21-11-2018, 12:26 AM
Heraldo Heraldo is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: There
Posts: 3,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
To be fair it wasn't that hard but thank you
Ah sure its the simple things in life that make it worthwhile
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 21-11-2018, 12:30 AM
Bard Bard is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3,667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heraldo View Post
Ah sure its the simple things in life that make it worthwhile
I'm still searching the disappeared third lane on Patrick's Bridge
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 21-11-2018, 12:35 AM
Heraldo Heraldo is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: There
Posts: 3,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
I'm still searching the disappeared third lane on Patrick's Bridge
I am sure it will pop up sometime soon
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 21-11-2018, 08:01 AM
rebel_rebel rebel_rebel is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
More spoofery from the X gang, picture taken yesterday.

https://twitter.com/BillymacGill/sta...59142583963649
A random view of St Patrick Street today 19-11-18 at 4.45pm
More fake news from the X gang. Brilliant.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 21-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Mister X Mister X is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 421
Default Trumped

Well played Sherlock, so it was taken at 4:30 one day, as opposed to another.
I bow to your dedication to accuracy. Now may I ask would a Sunday afternoon or a Weekday afternoon be busier normally (i.e. without a traffic ban)?
I am beginning to see a pattern here. Perhaps this is what people in City Hall do until the all mysteriously disappear after 1PM every day. i.e. Trolling.

Today's pic was taken at 4:35 on a day when the shops were welcomingly open for business.

X
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 19.jpg (26.7 KB, 208 views)
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 21-11-2018, 05:49 PM
thegillabbeygowl thegillabbeygowl is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: A tease of the weasel in Cork
Posts: 37,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister X View Post
Well played Sherlock, so it was taken at 4:30 one day, as opposed to another.
I bow to your dedication to accuracy. Now may I ask would a Sunday afternoon or a Weekday afternoon be busier normally (i.e. without a traffic ban)?
I am beginning to see a pattern here. Perhaps this is what people in City Hall do until the all mysteriously disappear after 1PM every day. i.e. Trolling.

Today's pic was taken at 4:35 on a day when the shops were welcomingly open for business.

X
I was in town today around 3 and there was loads of people about shopping.
Why you taking pictures of one of the less busy streets?
Get a pic of Oliver Plunkett street.
Always full of people.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 21-11-2018, 06:48 PM
rebel_rebel rebel_rebel is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister X View Post
Well played Sherlock, so it was taken at 4:30 one day, as opposed to another.
I bow to your dedication to accuracy. Now may I ask would a Sunday afternoon or a Weekday afternoon be busier normally (i.e. without a traffic ban)?
I am beginning to see a pattern here. Perhaps this is what people in City Hall do until the all mysteriously disappear after 1PM every day. i.e. Trolling.

Today's pic was taken at 4:35 on a day when the shops were welcomingly open for business.

X
Uh oh more fake news from Mister X.

STREET PHOTOGRAPHY CORK. PHOTO: Billy macGill.
COOK STREET TODAY 19-11-18 at 4.30pm during the Alice Traffic Curfew. #PhotoBillymacGill @corkcitycouncil https://t.co/N6ZoBgq6sM
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 21-11-2018, 08:28 PM
Bard Bard is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3,667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel_rebel View Post
Uh oh more fake news from Mister X.

STREET PHOTOGRAPHY CORK. PHOTO: Billy macGill.
COOK STREET TODAY 19-11-18 at 4.30pm during the Alice Traffic Curfew. #PhotoBillymacGill @corkcitycouncil https://t.co/N6ZoBgq6sM
If you are so inclined a brief search of the x gang's post history will reveal more fake news and unsubstantiated drama. They thrive on it
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Daphne Wright: A Quiet Mutiny

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼







All times are GMT. The time now is 07:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.