tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
NCAA March Madness.. - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 15-03-2006, 01:01 PM

Default NCAA March Madness..

Begins tomorrow for those of you interested..can't wait..have a bet on Villanova to win the lot @ 8-1..Tough to look beyond Duke if JJ Redick continues as he played in the ACC Final though..
Old 15-03-2006, 02:58 PM

Nope, No chance Duke will win it.
Pity it'll be the end of Redicks Basketball career too...
8-1 on Villanova is a nice waste of money too...
Old 15-03-2006, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDayBaby
Nope, No chance Duke will win it.
Pity it'll be the end of Redicks Basketball career too...
8-1 on Villanova is a nice waste of money too...
Good reasoning there
Old 15-03-2006, 03:46 PM

Yep very sound reasoning if
1. you check potential matchups and
2. know anything about Basketball

to which you can answer;
1. Ummm I forgot
2. Ummm I dont
Old 15-03-2006, 03:59 PM

yep you know me well sure..wouldn't know if a basketball was pumped or stuffed.

and in your infinite bottomless pit of college basketball wisdom you dont think Villanova can beat BC (Sweet 16 matchup) and probably Florida/Ohio state in Elite 8 is it???
and of course Duke have no chance..your spot on there..any team with 2 All Americans obv has no chance.

Give us your picks then..Let me guess..UConn is it?
Old 15-03-2006, 04:52 PM

pumped or stuffed?!!!
Oh ya I just realised what kind of norrie Im dealing with!
Wat do you care whos in my bracket or who ive picked to win...
Actually ur right, how could anyone beat a team that has a white, short, slow, All-American; an undersized, offensively dodgy All-American and a collection of white role players; from a program who annually rank #1 and then fall on their faces in the tournament when faced with hungrier more athlethic teams... Ya ur right you couldnt look past them

Villanova are certs too. that is unless there star guard has his retina detatched not barely 10 days ago. I hope that doesnt happen...
Old 16-03-2006, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDayBaby
pumped or stuffed?!!!
Oh ya I just realised what kind of norrie Im dealing with!
Wat do you care whos in my bracket or who ive picked to win...
Actually ur right, how could anyone beat a team that has a white, short, slow, All-American; an undersized, offensively dodgy All-American and a collection of white role players; from a program who annually rank #1 and then fall on their faces in the tournament when faced with hungrier more athlethic teams... Ya ur right you couldnt look past them

Villanova are certs too. that is unless there star guard has his retina detatched not barely 10 days ago. I hope that doesnt happen...
ha..you dont seem to like white guys very much....and those 2 All-Americans have struggled all year alright (and throughout their college careers), especially considering the "white, short and slow" guy was second in the country in scoring, set a new points record for his college and broke 3 pt records in the process....have you actually watched ANY college ball this season?

And check your facts on Villanova's guard...Detached retina?..love to know where you got that one..The fact is that Allan Ray has got the all clear to play since Monday, has 20-20 vision and has been shooting in practice all week
Old 16-03-2006, 04:34 PM

I've got Duke beating U-Conn in the final. Went way out on a limb there!!

-AmadeusDC-
Old 19-03-2006, 09:25 PM

Is this what we are reduced to in Irish basketball circles now that Neptune ( did i mention that they have their own stadium ) are shite ....fucking hell are you the old "MON" guys who used to sit on the wall over at the junction of cathedral road and wolfe tone street with a bag of chips and a bottle of milk ( Not Dawn Milk ) before going on to bigger and better things like stuffing upholstery in sofa's down the end of shandon street or selling shoes out of the back of a van ....fucking hell... get out and get laid for yourselves,turn off the TV and let the skin grow back on the palm of your hands
Old 20-03-2006, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demons till I die
Is this what we are reduced to in Irish basketball circles now that Neptune ( did i mention that they have their own stadium ) are shite ....fucking hell are you the old "MON" guys who used to sit on the wall over at the junction of cathedral road and wolfe tone street with a bag of chips and a bottle of milk ( Not Dawn Milk ) before going on to bigger and better things like stuffing upholstery in sofa's down the end of shandon street or selling shoes out of the back of a van ....fucking hell... get out and get laid for yourselves,turn off the TV and let the skin grow back on the palm of your hands
good point well made