tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The Official EURO 2020 thread - Page 3 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 23-03-2019, 05:26 PM
marco 2005 marco 2005 is online now
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 22,041
Default

Even contest here between Ireland and Gibraltar
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 23-03-2019, 05:27 PM
CHANCE CHANCE is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: sure if i knew id tell ye.
Posts: 14,330
Default

The Gibraltar goal keeper tips the ball over the bar(fair play it was good reactions) and acting like he’s saved a penalty in a World Cup final.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 23-03-2019, 05:33 PM
Crayons O'Neil Crayons O'Neil is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 12,609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHANCE View Post
The Gibraltar goal keeper tips the ball over the bar(fair play it was good reactions) and acting like he’s saved a penalty in a World Cup final.
That was the first ever save by a Gibraltar goalkeeper.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 23-03-2019, 05:42 PM
Jim Comic Jim Comic is online now
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Cork
Posts: 36,261
Default

mick OUT! this bluffer must go ..... NOW!!!
__________________
Cork..... statio bene fida hipsters



---------------------------------------
CMJ Print
https://www.facebook.com/Choc-A-Bloc...7028939951391/
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 23-03-2019, 06:28 PM
Beamish Beamish is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 6,583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Comic View Post
mick OUT! this bluffer must go ..... NOW!!!
Should never have got the job.

Wouldnt even be within an asses roar of getting any top job in England
We give him massive money , meanwhile John 'that money was only resting in my account' stays in a job.



Jokeshop
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 23-03-2019, 06:34 PM
The Black Knight The Black Knight is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 11,758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamish View Post
Should never have got the job.

Wouldnt even be within an asses roar of getting any top job in England
We give him massive money , meanwhile John 'that money was only resting in my account' stays in a job.



Jokeshop
Awful game but it’s going to take a long time to undo the sort of aimless football O’Neill and that traitor Keane were pushing. Delighted to see Mick back. Last man to take us to the world cup finals. He thoroughly deserves the job.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 23-03-2019, 06:38 PM
The Lord of the Funk The Lord of the Funk is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,026
Default

Hopefully some of the potentially decent youngsters push on at a good level, like Parrot, Connoly Idah, O'Connor, The Sweedish/Luxemborg fella, Nolan
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 23-03-2019, 06:44 PM
Beamish Beamish is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 6,583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
Awful game but it’s going to take a long time to undo the sort of aimless football O’Neill and that traitor Keane were pushing. Delighted to see Mick back. Last man to take us to the world cup finals. He thoroughly deserves the job.
Yeah a guy in his sixties that hasn't had a top job in years.
Terrific. What could go wrong.


Meanwhile we're making hard work of a place that has about the same population as Douglas.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 23-03-2019, 06:49 PM
Carmona Carmona is online now
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 10,592
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamish View Post
Yeah a guy in his sixties that hasn't had a top job in years.
Terrific. What could go wrong.


Meanwhile we're making hard work of a place that has about the same population as Douglas.
Hehe, the last time TBK was right about anything Ronnie Reagan was POTUS.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 23-03-2019, 06:54 PM
Crayons O'Neil Crayons O'Neil is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 12,609
Default

Proper shite that. I fancy the Georgians to finish off Dick McCarthy in Dublin.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Live Music

3 Of A Kind

The Oliver Plunkett, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼







All times are GMT. The time now is 10:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.