tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
boards.ie just keeps on giving - Page 62 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 20-06-2019, 02:38 PM

Send him on a return flight to London, few Guinness, box of Nurofen and a feed at Corrigan's restaurant. He'll be able to beat a donkey out of a quarry with it then.
Old 20-06-2019, 07:18 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly sham View Post
Send him on a return flight to London, few Guinness, box of Nurofen and a feed at Corrigan's restaurant. He'll be able to beat a donkey out of a quarry with it then.
And a copy of the Aer Lingus Cara magazine to force him to pull his cord on the way home
Old 30-07-2019, 05:41 PM

err Mrs OBumble with a certain view of boys
https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...p?t=2058001279
Old 30-07-2019, 06:02 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by La sausage View Post
err Mrs OBumble with a certain view of boys
https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...p?t=2058001279

Well to be fair to her,

No I could think of where to go after that really
Old 22-08-2019, 04:16 PM
Senior PROC Member

Just came across this on their home page, it is in their after hours section:

I’ve been on the dating scene a little while now and I’ve come across a (small) number of men who believe that a woman can orgasm through penetrative sex alone. I had an incident recently where he said he’d make it happen through sex and when I explained no, I can’t achieve an orgasm that way, he was shocked and smugly said “Every girl I’ve been with has cum that way, you must’ve been with the wrong guys.”

Why do some guys not know that orgasm is achieved through the clitoris? I know that’s it’s possible to achieve an orgasm through sex alone but it’s certainly rare.

So AH men, did you know this? And AH women, have you faked an orgasm through sex because you didn’t have the heart to tell him that’s not how it works, or for some other reason?

It’s been irking me for a while now and I want to get to the bottom of it!

So, is this lady alone? Has she just not have had enough experience?
Old 22-08-2019, 04:25 PM

The only thread worth looking at on boards is here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...p?t=2057988023
Old 21-10-2019, 06:47 AM

Whats the story with opening accounts on boards on Opera VPN - seems they have a script that instantly bans them ...

Last edited by JohnnyMac; 21-10-2019 at 07:31 AM..
Old 21-10-2019, 11:44 AM

Chrome was doing similar a few weeks back.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:00 AM
PROC Member

jesus christ

Quote:
I'm with my now wife over 10 years (married one) 2 small kids,house everything perfect, except me.

I love my wife to bits, we trust each other 100%, I'd never dream of being unfaithful (likewise from her) we have a super relationship and would never hold each other back from going places or doing things.. case in point ( she hates flying so is letting me go away for a week with my friends in the summer) ... yes she's that amazing

She is an amazing mother, wife and I couldnt ask for more, I do surprise her, bring her to places she wants to go that sde of it is great.

But even with all that the problem is me.

I joke about everything, I cant help it, if it's around my wife, my friends my work mates I joke. 90% is joking at not at anything specifically (not to blow my horn but i always get told to go into comedy) but it's the 10% that goes to far. I suppose its slagging in some instances. But really I cant help it.

And I really need to help it, I know my wife cant take much more of it. It's not all the time, it's not constant, me and my wife joke alot, it's apart of us and we are a really funny couple and I love to make her smile. Just some days my joke would just be absolutely thick and I wonder what the hell did you say that for!

(Personality wise) im loyal sincere emotional guy, very loving to my kids, I have never took drugs, and I'm actually a really good listener so it's not like I'm a bouncing bunny or anything.

(Its crazy these traits would be the total opposite to who I am)

If I'm with my friends, there are times I keep going not thinking of anyone but myself to get another laugh. It's like I dont stop until someone says it and when they do I'm sincerely sorry about it, but I need to be told is the issue

I'll save 10 posts and say it... I'm a prcik (I know this)

I say everything for the laugh (or the new term "banter" )

I know work(formal setting),friends,wif e are all used to it a but eventually it will be the one that goes to far and I know all 3 will come crashing down.

Maybe I guess I'm spoiled(not in a money way) and assume everything to be ok but I know it wont. 1 wrong thing and my friends could turn, workplace would raise eyebrows, the wife finally goes.

I cant help what comes out. A few seconds after I say it I think ..why cant you contain yourself and this isnt even as jokes, sometimes I could be chatting to a friend and I might say something about me or my family (as chit chat not a joke), maybe not even personal but no need to say it and again a few seconds later I'm like why did you say that.

My wife and I joke that maybe Iv ADD/big polar or the likes and maybe I do?

But this needs to stop. I'm tired of it.

Again to save posts of people name calling (I know pot kettle)...I know what's wrong with me...I know what I am and I'm sick of it, I get it, I'm not a professional comedian

The past week iv been putting up stuff on social media to be the funny guy, its weird.

I know some of you might say its insecurity and maybe it is, but I can honestly say im not sure of what?

I just want to know where do I go from here? Is it a doctor is it counselling? Can I take tablets to stop my brain doing this.

Iv tried to make a promise to myself the past few days to stop. Iv remove social media from my phone, ignore the whatsapp groups unless the post is directly at me.

Im just sick of being that guy.

God that was long, sorry.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:09 AM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

What a joker.