tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The Official Lenient Sentence Thread - Page 46 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 02-10-2019, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlock View Post
1. Don't have an issue with that, though there is the question (particularly for those with kids) of depriving children of basic necessities in order to pay for legal aid and whether that will juts drive people to shoplift by necessity. I/m sure that a solution would be to take children into care in these cases, but that is both expensive and not great for the children. .

You really are living in a bubble.

You have no and I mean no clue whatsoever when it comes to what’s going on on the ground.

You literally have no idea of what it’s like to live in a poor area. None

I can tell you for a FACT that the biggest and most efficient shoplifters in Cork do it to support drink, drug and lifestyle.
They are not hungry and not short of money.
The state gives them plenty of that.

It’s like you are imagining some kind of Anglea’s Ashes scenario where the mother is in the city stealing packets of ham to bring back to the nest.

Ffs like.

C.J. above knows a thing or two about these people.

They are organized and actually horrible people who are living quite handily without shoplifting.

Yeah, there are probably a few cases a year where the mother steals an apple to feed a child

But ffs we are talking about women terrorizing stores and shoving goods into their tracksuits pretending that they are pregnant so they can party on.

Do keep going though. It’s amusing and shows just how out of touch you are.

Clueless.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:13 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon View Post
You really are living in a bubble.

You have no and I mean no clue whatsoever when it comes to what’s going on on the ground.

You literally have no idea of what it’s like to live in a poor area. None

I can tell you for a FACT that the biggest and most efficient shoplifters in Cork do it to support drink, drug and lifestyle.
They are not hungry and not short of money.
The state gives them plenty of that.

It’s like you are imagining some kind of Anglea’s Ashes scenario where the mother is in the city stealing packets of ham to bring back to the nest.

Ffs like.

C.J. above knows a thing or two about these people.

They are organized and actually horrible people who are living quite handily without shoplifting.

Yeah, there are probably a few cases a year where the mother steals an apple to feed a child

But ffs we are talking about women terrorizing stores and shoving goods into their tracksuits pretending that they are pregnant so they can party on.

Do keep going though. It’s amusing and shows just how out of touch you are.

Clueless.
You seem to have entirely missed the point, as usual.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:28 AM

Another beauty lads......... Man jailed for four months in cork for his TENTH drink driving conviction.

That'll learn him hey.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyAl View Post
Another beauty lads......... Man jailed for four months in cork for his TENTH drink driving conviction.

That'll learn him hey.
What an unlucky drinker he is as well, hey lads..........

150 pints of hooch seized at cork prison yesterday. They'll all be rattling by the weekend lol.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:45 PM
Senior PROC Member

This one takes the biscuit;

Sorry lads but this does make a laughing stock of the courts.

A WOMAN facing sentencing for shoplifting went ‘robbing’ again during a lunchbreak in court and today the sentencing judge said her offending was almost frightening.

Julianne O’Farrell, aged 27, of 8 Marble Hall Park, Douglas Road, Cork, had 111 previous convictions including 26 for theft before today.

She pleaded guilty to several more counts related to shoplifting today – including counts of theft, criminal damage to items and handling stolen property.

When Garda Paul Russell charged her with the lunchtime crime, O’Farrell replied, “I was fleecing the city for years before ye ever caught me.”*

Olann Kelleher said, “It is an almost frightening thing. She had a baby six weeks ago. And on September 26 she is before the court, she went out at lunchtime and went stealing items and came back after lunch.

“She does what she pleases – someone leaving the court and going robbing – to use a colloquial word – and then coming back into court at 2pm.”*

The judge sentenced her to ten months in prison for this and other crimes.

The lunchtime crime consisted of going into Elvery’s Sports on Oliver Plunkett Street with two other women and stealing a pair of Puma leggings and an Adidas jacket.*

She admitted pulling the tags off those items, causing damage, and a related charge of handling the stolen property.

She admitted several thefts from Cork city stores during August.

Shane Collins-Daly, defence solicitor, reminded the judge that she had been granted a stay of one-month on sentencing so that she could have more time with her newborn baby.*

However, the offences on September 26 effectively put an end to that stay.

Today’s jail term also covered a drink driving offence for the same defendant.

Mr Collins-Daly said her personal circumstances, including the recent sudden death of her partner, were very challenging and as she said herself, her head was all over the place at the time.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyAl View Post

That'll learn him hey.
jesus wept
Old 03-10-2019, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
This one takes the biscuit;

Sorry lads but this does make a laughing stock of the courts.

A WOMAN facing sentencing for shoplifting went ‘robbing’ again during a lunchbreak in court and today the sentencing judge said her offending was almost frightening.

Julianne O’Farrell, aged 27, of 8 Marble Hall Park, Douglas Road, Cork, had 111 previous convictions including 26 for theft before today.

She pleaded guilty to several more counts related to shoplifting today – including counts of theft, criminal damage to items and handling stolen property.

When Garda Paul Russell charged her with the lunchtime crime, O’Farrell replied, “I was fleecing the city for years before ye ever caught me.”*

Olann Kelleher said, “It is an almost frightening thing. She had a baby six weeks ago. And on September 26 she is before the court, she went out at lunchtime and went stealing items and came back after lunch.

“She does what she pleases – someone leaving the court and going robbing – to use a colloquial word – and then coming back into court at 2pm.”*

The judge sentenced her to ten months in prison for this and other crimes.

The lunchtime crime consisted of going into Elvery’s Sports on Oliver Plunkett Street with two other women and stealing a pair of Puma leggings and an Adidas jacket.*

She admitted pulling the tags off those items, causing damage, and a related charge of handling the stolen property.

She admitted several thefts from Cork city stores during August.

Shane Collins-Daly, defence solicitor, reminded the judge that she had been granted a stay of one-month on sentencing so that she could have more time with her newborn baby.*

However, the offences on September 26 effectively put an end to that stay.

Today’s jail term also covered a drink driving offence for the same defendant.

Mr Collins-Daly said her personal circumstances, including the recent sudden death of her partner, were very challenging and as she said herself, her head was all over the place at the time.
111...ha ...111 fucking convictions...mother of christ...every solictor who represented her up to now should be jailed along with her for about 10 years..
Old 03-10-2019, 09:31 PM
Senior PROC Member

If anyone has some time to spare, would you mind please going back over this thread and just adding up all the previous convictions of all the individuals appearing in all the cases mentioned

I reckon it must add up to thousands and thousands.

What a farce.
A joke.
A vested interest
Old 18-10-2019, 05:16 PM

Two female Judges failing other women.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/...ex-958211.html

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/...al-958149.html
Old 18-10-2019, 08:43 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontipine View Post
But looking out for the vested interests no doubt.