Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > PROC Communities > Boys Oh Boys
User Name
Password

Old 16-05-2006, 10:03 PM

Default Boys oh Boys wrecking proc

They (or he or she or it) may have come in under the radar, but they're starting to fuck up the board, that's for sure. I'm kinda wondering who the fuck they are. Either some old hand who was kicked off the place, one way or another, or possibly some geezer from one of those community message boards we targetted a while back. I dunno, I'll leave the investigating to bettter investigators, but it's a sad day for the proc when you see more T MCcarthy and Vincent Murphy the gang than Scipio and Tucker. Now I'm aware that this thread will have em rolling in the aisles, but I feel it has to be addressed. Bye, for now.

No comment.
Old 16-05-2006, 10:05 PM

Wrecking PROC? They fucking wish. They stick to their own threads, so they're easily ignored by and large.
Old 16-05-2006, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona
They (or he or she or it) may have come in under the radar, but they're starting to fuck up the board, that's for sure. I'm kinda wondering who the fuck they are. Either some old hand who was kicked off the place, one way or another, or possibly some geezer from one of those community message boards we targetted a while back. I dunno, I'll leave the investigating to bettter investigators, but it's a sad day for the proc when you see more T MCcarthy and Vincent Murphy the gang than Scipio and Tucker. Now I'm aware that this thread will have em rolling in the aisles, but I feel it has to be addressed. Bye, for now.
Its kinda seperate from the Proc, they keep to it.
Old 16-05-2006, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trasnanadtonnta
Wrecking PROC? They fucking wish. They stick to their own threads, so they're easily ignored by and large.
Yeah Trasna, but their threads are growing, I'm getting scared. Where's Oul Doll when ya need her.

No comment.
Old 16-05-2006, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Yeah Trasna, but their threads are growing, I'm getting scared. Where's Oul Doll when ya need her.
Look, we had to cut the oul'apron strings some day, ok? We have to try and make it on our own. Though it hardly seems like there's a point now that she's hardly ever here any more...
Boys Oh Boys Forum Users

Quote:

they're harmless enough - let them at it i say
Beyond entertainment value, Baywatch has in many cases helped save lives.I’m looking forward to the opportunity to continue with a project which has had such significance for so many -David Hasselhoff

If they are ignored they/he will get bored, eventually.
Old 16-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Banned

Maybe its sunbabe in there by herself?
Old 16-05-2006, 10:15 PM

Dont notice then too much to be honest.

They stick to a small few threads like, leave um at it.

Who are they?

I think,

ODLL
shamalive
bernerd
redabbey etc etc...

or whoever doesnt seem to be posting much these days.
Old 16-05-2006, 10:16 PM

ye could never look at it. I hadn't noticed the thread until it was pointed out to me a while ago.