Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 11-07-2019, 05:28 PM
King Silkbeard King Silkbeard is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,270
Default Been to the seaside

Just been to the seaside was a pretty okay experience. Not too many people out though Dublin could do with fewer road vehicles and more surfers. The scenery was decent. No tall ships though, needs more ships.
__________________
Not scared of History, Are you?
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-07-2019, 05:46 PM
Dr. Aaoouh Dr. Aaoouh is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Silkbeard View Post
Just been to the seaside was a pretty okay experience. Not too many people out though Dublin could do with fewer road vehicles and more surfers. The scenery was decent. No tall ships though, needs more ships.
Dafuq you talking about?
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-07-2019, 08:04 PM
outdagap outdagap is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Róisín_Rua View Post


Who was Director of the FBI in 2008?
Hillary ?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-07-2019, 08:42 PM
outdagap outdagap is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,858
Default

Fox News' Andrew Napolitano predicts Alex Acosta will be gone by tomorrow

Quote:
Labor Secretary Alex Acosta's days in the Trump administration are numbered, Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano believes.

Napolitano during a Fox & Friends segment on Thursday panned Acosta's recent press conference defending his role in cutting a generous plea deal for convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, arguing the Labor secretary's performance was "not persuasive," Mediaite reports.

"I don't think he persuaded anybody that he did the right thing," Napolitano said, arguing Acosta "should have indicted" Epstein because he had a "tremendous amount of evidence against" him.

Acosta during Wednesday's press conference insisted his relationship with the White House couldn't be better and that he has President Trump's full support, but Napolitano isn't so sure about that. When asked to predict whether Acosta will last in the administration, Napolitano said he believes his departure is imminent.

"I don't think he'll be around by Friday," Napolitano said. "Well, tomorrow's Friday," Steve Doocy pointed out. "Yes," Napolitano responded.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 12-07-2019, 08:52 AM
bells of shandon bells of shandon is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,344
Default

First domino to fall. but much bigger fish out there, shark size.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 12-07-2019, 02:10 PM
outdagap outdagap is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdagap View Post
Fox News' Andrew Napolitano predicts Alex Acosta will be gone by tomorrow
And gone he is, he has officially resigned. #ETTD
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 12-07-2019, 03:27 PM
bells of shandon bells of shandon is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,344
Default

Acosta deserves his firing.He got a sweetheart deal for Epstein back in 2008 in Florida,which gave him 12 hrs a day out of jail, a bed and breakfast arrangement. The 2 young girls were kept in the dark on the sentencing aginst Court procedure.
The Media kept relatively quiet on Epstein until Trumps name came up, and they thought they could smear him.Unfortunately they may be shooting themselves and the Democratic Party as many like Bill Clinton are in the frame.
The source of Epsteins wealth is obscure
Phil Giraldi gives a synopsis of the Epstein case and there may be links to an Israeli spying/blackmailing operation.
http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/did-pedo...rk-for-mossad/
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 12-07-2019, 03:40 PM
TheEarlofPearl TheEarlofPearl is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 11,316
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bells of shandon View Post
Acosta deserves his firing.He got a sweetheart deal for Epstein back in 2008 in Florida,which gave him 12 hrs a day out of jail, a bed and breakfast arrangement. The 2 young girls were kept in the dark on the sentencing aginst Court procedure.
The Media kept relatively quiet on Epstein until Trumps name came up, and they thought they could smear him.Unfortunately they may be shooting themselves and the Democratic Party as many like Bill Clinton are in the frame.
The source of Epsteins wealth is obscure
Phil Giraldi gives a synopsis of the Epstein case and there may be links to an Israeli spying/blackmailing operation.
http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/did-pedo...rk-for-mossad/
Lol

__________________
Originally Posted by One
If you disagree fair enough, spare me the personal attacks.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 12-07-2019, 10:08 PM
Browser Brody Browser Brody is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,142
Default

Haven't really been following this much.

How much of a creep is this guy Vs what is conspiracy theory hype ?

Wasn’t he buddies with Prince Andrew at one point ?
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 12-07-2019, 11:38 PM
bells of shandon bells of shandon is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browser Brody View Post
Haven't really been following this much.

How much of a creep is this guy Vs what is conspiracy theory hype ?

Wasn’t he buddies with Prince Andrew at one point ?
If this investigation is carried to its final point,it will take down many International figures in Finance,Politics and Celebrity circles
Big money, big power will likely choke it off and a few Patsies will be sacrificed to quiet the howling rabble.
The Justice system is part of the racket, they do as they are told.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 10:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.