tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Dublin... Is a fucking shithole - Page 72 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 10-07-2019, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
I work with this awful middle aged Dub one, who has a comment to make on fucking everything and drives me fucking mental at all times, and says shit non stop that'd have me hauled up in front of HR and fired.

A few months back she announced to the office that I was sexually frustrated because of the colour of my tie, which I laughed off.

Then today.. We have a staff night out thing tomorrow which I've no intention of going to. Yer one shouts out "why, are you meeting your girlfriend? If you come to the party you might get a better offer whaaa" to a chorus of laughter.

I'd say if I actually wanted to I'd have a good case with HR.

It wouldn't happen in Cork, where people have respect for their fellow man and don't shoot them for drugs.

Dublin.. Is a fucking shithole

Pics or STFU
Old 10-07-2019, 05:38 PM
Senior PROC Member

Lads,

Dublin is very important to Cork.

Never forget that.

Every single decision ever to be made ion Cork should first benchmark what happened in Dublin in the past.

And then the exact opposite should be done.

Dublin should be viewed as a sort of skanger-filled lighthouse.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:10 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
I work with this awful middle aged Dub one, who has a comment to make on fucking everything and drives me fucking mental at all times, and says shit non stop that'd have me hauled up in front of HR and fired.

A few months back she announced to the office that I was sexually frustrated because of the colour of my tie, which I laughed off.

Then today.. We have a staff night out thing tomorrow which I've no intention of going to. Yer one shouts out "why, are you meeting your girlfriend? If you come to the party you might get a better offer whaaa" to a chorus of laughter.

I'd say if I actually wanted to I'd have a good case with HR.

It wouldn't happen in Cork, where people have respect for their fellow man and don't shoot them for drugs.

Dublin.. Is a fucking shithole
Excellent pwnage to be fair to her. Pure alpha.
Old 12-07-2019, 09:48 AM
Senior PROC Member

An aspiring DJ found concealing heroin in his buttocks in a garda station will be sentenced later.

Mark Sorahan (44), who has 113 previous convictions, told gardaí he had bought the drugs in an effort to make money to fund repairs to his girlfriend's car.

Sorahan, of Ferrycarrig Drive, Coolock, Dublin pleaded guilty at Dublin Circuit Criminal Court to possession of heroin for sale or supply and obstruction of a garda in the course of a search at Priorswood Road, Priorswood on March 16, 2018.

Sergeant Killian Leydon told John Berry BL, prosecuting, that he observed Sorahan, who was driving a van, conduct what he suspected to be a drugs transaction with a man standing on the side of the road.

Sgt Leydon said he brought Sorahan over to the patrol car to conduct a search. After he found a lump in one of Sorahan's socks, Sorahan broke free from his grip and ran away.

He detained Sorahan again a few metres down the road and he was brought to Coolock garda station for a further search.

Two packages were recovered, one from his sock and a second found “within his buttocks” contained a total of €1,497.50 of heroin. Sorahan took responsibility for the drugs and was co-operative with gardaí.

Dublin is a fucking shithole.
Old 12-07-2019, 10:05 AM

Thanks for looking after Rorz but we will take it from here, #bringhimhome
Old 14-07-2019, 11:53 AM
Senior PROC Member

Alright lads, I am worried now, just got a call, I have to go up to that shit hole next week and actually spend a night up there.
What the fuck like ?
Old 14-07-2019, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
Alright lads, I am worried now, just got a call, I have to go up to that shit hole next week and actually spend a night up there.
What the fuck like ?

Make sure your life insurance policy is up to date
Old 14-07-2019, 12:14 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Make sure your life insurance policy is up to date
I was thinking it might he best not tell my insurers that I was going up there.

I reckon there is probably some small writing on my policy in the null and void section about Dumplin
Old 14-07-2019, 12:53 PM
Senior PROC Member

Have to get a flight from there next week.

For fuck sake.

Old 14-07-2019, 02:48 PM
Banned

Dublin is red today, not a durty Dub in sight in Croker, apart from the ones pouring my drinks 😂