tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Dublin... Is a fucking shithole - Page 72 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #711  
Old 10-07-2019, 04:54 PM
Drucker Drucker is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 14,700
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
I work with this awful middle aged Dub one, who has a comment to make on fucking everything and drives me fucking mental at all times, and says shit non stop that'd have me hauled up in front of HR and fired.

A few months back she announced to the office that I was sexually frustrated because of the colour of my tie, which I laughed off.

Then today.. We have a staff night out thing tomorrow which I've no intention of going to. Yer one shouts out "why, are you meeting your girlfriend? If you come to the party you might get a better offer whaaa" to a chorus of laughter.

I'd say if I actually wanted to I'd have a good case with HR.

It wouldn't happen in Cork, where people have respect for their fellow man and don't shoot them for drugs.

Dublin.. Is a fucking shithole

Pics or STFU
Reply With Quote
  #712  
Old 10-07-2019, 05:38 PM
Lostmeringtopaddypower Lostmeringtopaddypower is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: In the corner with a big lump of meat
Posts: 33,677
Default

Lads,

Dublin is very important to Cork.

Never forget that.

Every single decision ever to be made ion Cork should first benchmark what happened in Dublin in the past.

And then the exact opposite should be done.

Dublin should be viewed as a sort of skanger-filled lighthouse.
__________________
Cock a snook
Reply With Quote
  #713  
Old 10-07-2019, 07:10 PM
king of the BONGO king of the BONGO is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: the INTERNET
Posts: 10,973
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
I work with this awful middle aged Dub one, who has a comment to make on fucking everything and drives me fucking mental at all times, and says shit non stop that'd have me hauled up in front of HR and fired.

A few months back she announced to the office that I was sexually frustrated because of the colour of my tie, which I laughed off.

Then today.. We have a staff night out thing tomorrow which I've no intention of going to. Yer one shouts out "why, are you meeting your girlfriend? If you come to the party you might get a better offer whaaa" to a chorus of laughter.

I'd say if I actually wanted to I'd have a good case with HR.

It wouldn't happen in Cork, where people have respect for their fellow man and don't shoot them for drugs.

Dublin.. Is a fucking shithole
Excellent pwnage to be fair to her. Pure alpha.
Reply With Quote
  #714  
Old 12-07-2019, 09:48 AM
One One is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 17,543
Default

An aspiring DJ found concealing heroin in his buttocks in a garda station will be sentenced later.

Mark Sorahan (44), who has 113 previous convictions, told gardaí he had bought the drugs in an effort to make money to fund repairs to his girlfriend's car.

Sorahan, of Ferrycarrig Drive, Coolock, Dublin pleaded guilty at Dublin Circuit Criminal Court to possession of heroin for sale or supply and obstruction of a garda in the course of a search at Priorswood Road, Priorswood on March 16, 2018.

Sergeant Killian Leydon told John Berry BL, prosecuting, that he observed Sorahan, who was driving a van, conduct what he suspected to be a drugs transaction with a man standing on the side of the road.

Sgt Leydon said he brought Sorahan over to the patrol car to conduct a search. After he found a lump in one of Sorahan's socks, Sorahan broke free from his grip and ran away.

He detained Sorahan again a few metres down the road and he was brought to Coolock garda station for a further search.

Two packages were recovered, one from his sock and a second found “within his buttocks” contained a total of €1,497.50 of heroin. Sorahan took responsibility for the drugs and was co-operative with gardaí.




Dublin is a fucking shithole.
Reply With Quote
  #715  
Old 12-07-2019, 10:05 AM
jimmym jimmym is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 19,217
Default

Thanks for looking after Rorz but we will take it from here, #bringhimhome
Reply With Quote
  #716  
Old 14-07-2019, 11:53 AM
Meridian Meridian is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: A better place
Posts: 8,341
Default

Alright lads, I am worried now, just got a call, I have to go up to that shit hole next week and actually spend a night up there.
What the fuck like ?
Reply With Quote
  #717  
Old 14-07-2019, 12:04 PM
Rorz Rorz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Cork
Posts: 7,275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
Alright lads, I am worried now, just got a call, I have to go up to that shit hole next week and actually spend a night up there.
What the fuck like ?

Make sure your life insurance policy is up to date
Reply With Quote
  #718  
Old 14-07-2019, 12:14 PM
Meridian Meridian is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: A better place
Posts: 8,341
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
Make sure your life insurance policy is up to date
I was thinking it might he best not tell my insurers that I was going up there.

I reckon there is probably some small writing on my policy in the null and void section about Dumplin
Reply With Quote
  #719  
Old 14-07-2019, 12:53 PM
One One is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 17,543
Default

Have to get a flight from there next week.


For fuck sake.


Reply With Quote
  #720  
Old 14-07-2019, 02:48 PM
Rorz Rorz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Cork
Posts: 7,275
Default

Dublin is red today, not a durty Dub in sight in Croker, apart from the ones pouring my drinks 😂
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



More events ▼







All times are GMT. The time now is 06:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.