tempobet Instagram Profiles
Touts aren't happy ! - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-01-2019, 07:24 PM
richiepurg richiepurg is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,498
Default Touts aren't happy !

This touting firm in Limerick are whingeing about proposed new legislation :
https://www.eveningecho.ie/nationaln...d0f5f77370e-ds

They should get short shrift from the politicians. Absolute leeches.
__________________
Come in till I bate ya.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-01-2019, 07:34 PM
Gregory_Mike Gregory_Mike is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,282
Default

Yeah, bleedin touts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46453695
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-01-2019, 10:01 PM
Rorz Rorz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Cork
Posts: 7,297
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiepurg View Post
This touting firm in Limerick are whingeing about proposed new legislation :
https://www.eveningecho.ie/nationaln...d0f5f77370e-ds

They should get short shrift from the politicians. Absolute leeches.

Trying to use the staff as a shield against the legislation.

It's about time something was done to combat cunt organisations like Viagogo, and their cuntness is only enforced by how they try and pretend that its the jobs in Limerick they care about, not their "business model".

Tbf if you lose your job because Viagogo go bust, someone in heaven is looking out for you.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-01-2019, 10:19 PM
richiepurg richiepurg is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
Trying to use the staff as a shield against the legislation.

It's about time something was done to combat cunt organisations like Viagogo, and their cuntness is only enforced by how they try and pretend that its the jobs in Limerick they care about, not their "business model".

Tbf if you lose your job because Viagogo go bust, someone in heaven is looking out for you.
I mightn't like your language, but I agree with what you're saying.
__________________
Come in till I bate ya.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-01-2019, 11:54 PM
Rorz Rorz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Cork
Posts: 7,297
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiepurg View Post
I mightn't like your language, but I agree with what you're saying.

Upon reading my post again, I admit that my language was atrocious.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-01-2019, 12:03 AM
Beamish Beamish is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 6,614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
Trying to use the staff as a shield against the legislation.

It's about time something was done to combat cunt organisations like Viagogo, and their cuntness is only enforced by how they try and pretend that its the jobs in Limerick they care about, not their "business model".

Tbf if you lose your job because Viagogo go bust, someone in heaven is looking out for you.
100% m8, no better than some pricks outside a stadium , buyin or sellin
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 07:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.