Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 08-03-2018, 03:07 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Sterling View Post
No interest myself in this International misandry day shite where women spout how oppressed they are even though 80% of suicides are male and not a fucking thing is being done to address it. But keep moaning about the evil patriarchy and put up your #metoo status updates over some drunk guy who felt your arse in Sir Henrys in 1998.
Lots of things are being done to try and deal with the epidemic of male suicide.

Also, people are capable of caring about more than one thing. You don't have to choose just one...
Old 08-03-2018, 03:20 PM

Quote:
No interest myself in this International misandry day shite where women spout how oppressed they are even though 80% of suicides are male and not a fucking thing is being done to address it. But keep moaning about the evil patriarchy and put up your #metoo status updates over some drunk guy who felt your arse in Sir Henrys in 1998.
I'll put it this way. I have never fielded an objection to placing my hand on a beautiful womans rear end, though I must add it would always be in a more upmarket establishment than the toilet known as Sir Henrys.
Old 08-03-2018, 03:21 PM

Sir Henrys was a complete kip... biggest dump ever and the music was always crap. Went to a halloween party there one year.. never again.
Old 08-03-2018, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlock View Post
Lots of things are being done to try and deal with the epidemic of male suicide.

Also, people are capable of caring about more than one thing. You don't have to choose just one...
Maybe a family law system that isnt almost completely biased to women might help my dear.
Old 08-03-2018, 03:50 PM

Anyone here the woman on the radio voxpop this morning on newstalk, i think it was? She was asked what she thought about the fact that only 3% of women were pilots and what should be done about it and she thought it was a probably a good thing, and when pressed why, she said because she would feel safer with a male pilot than a female.
Old 08-03-2018, 04:18 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlock View Post

C'mon now tis hardly an epidemic. Bad and all as it is.

Unlike grim Celebrity outings/accusation(s) who frankly I couldn't give a flying fuck about (both genders) any woman who would even consider being alone in a bedroom with a ghoul/ogre like Weinstein needs her head examined a business that noted for its whoring and faux luvvies.

Any of the women that have mattered in my life and many others foreby would soon have dealt with him and his kind tout suite with a ringer of a wallop and possibly a kick in the nuts for good measure.
Old 09-03-2018, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Repped to the max.
Old 09-03-2018, 05:18 AM

Why is it that for a married woman to get her tubes tied in this country, she has to have the signed consent of her family??

I lol'd when I heard that.
Old 09-03-2018, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimeartimmyboy View Post
Why is it that for a married woman to get her tubes tied in this country, she has to have the signed consent of her family??

I lol'd when I heard that.
Wot???

Surely you are joking.
Old 09-03-2018, 08:32 AM

Hardly anyone in Cork yesterday at it. Sure women are allowed work now n all plus most don't need sympathy moaning they get on with their lives