Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password

Old 09-02-2018, 12:41 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcatraz View Post
I think he only played 14 games since coming back from injury . And Cleveland have been really bad since then . Also , there seemed to be alot if unrest in the locker room & IT was saying some uncomplimentary stuff about the moral of the team .He had to go really .
Thats IT, but what about the other 5 or 6.I know they're clearing cap space but i reckon that someones on the way and they're not saying for now.Its all about LBJ,and keeping him happy.Hes probably doing the wheeling and dealing with the homies.
Old 09-02-2018, 02:22 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Judge View Post
Thats IT, but what about the other 5 or 6.I know they're clearing cap space but i reckon that someones on the way and they're not saying for now.Its all about LBJ,and keeping him happy.Hes probably doing the wheeling and dealing with the homies.
Well watching stuff last night about it , they moved Wade on because they had too many point guards & they were going younger & he would get less minutes .Rose was just too unstable & he had issues going awol & questioning if he was good enough to come back from injury .He nearly retired a few months ago. Shumpert surprised me but he was kind of a streaky player . Crowder was just plain poor & wasn't working out . It already explained .Channing Frye is 36 , they are trying to go younger .
LeBron I think now was definitely pulling strings in the background. They are claiming he knew about the trades before the Timberwolves game & there was a stark improvement in his game that night .
The owner is trying to make moves to keep LeBron because they are finished as a contender without him .
Old 10-02-2018, 03:01 PM
PROC Member

Cs poor run continues . They've really gone off the boil . Have been poor in the last 30 games , think they are just over 500 in them . And they've a bigger break between games now . Toronto finally leading by virtue of percentage . Not sure what Brad is gonna have to do to wake them up .