Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
View Poll Results: Would you take in one or more Syrians to your home?
Yes 35 22.58%
No 120 77.42%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2018, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry_Mace_On View Post
No, you fuck off.

We are rising.
Lol!
Old 03-01-2018, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murray Yeah View Post
Another awkward set of statistics for Islamophobes claiming immigrants are bringing rape culture with them is that Iceland is third highest in Europe for rape (2009 stats are the latest available for comparison).

So given the hysteria posted above you would assume they must have a large muslim population? Sink your teeth into this document to find out.
http://www.mcc.is/media/frettir/tolf...13-english.pdf

Iceland has about 500 muslims
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_...d#Demographics

The real problem in Iceland is that there is a culture of victim blaming there.
https://grapevine.is/mag/articles/20...es-in-iceland/

Nothing to do with Islam.
Some research from 2017 on how migrants are fueling violent crime
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42557828
Old 03-01-2018, 07:46 PM
Senior PROC Member

Something similar here, violence up over 10%.

Influx of young male migrants in Germany 'fuelled rise in violence', according to study

Quote:
A study funded by the German government has found that the recent influx of mostly young, male migrants has led to an increase in violent crime.

The study by criminologist Christian Pfeiffer uses figures from the northern state of Lower Saxony to examine the impact of refugee arrivals on crime in 2015 and 2016.

The study attributes a 10.4% rise in violent crimes in the state during those two years almost exclusively to refugees.

It notes that young, mostly male refugees travelling alone are more likely to commit crimes if they feel they have no hope about their future, and that most come from Muslim countries "characterised by male dominance".

Families ministry spokeswoman Verena Herb said the study confirms the need for greater integration efforts in Germany.
https://www.irishexaminer.com/breaki...dy-821106.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegillabbeygowl View Post
Best adjudicator ever!
Old 04-01-2018, 10:33 AM
Senior PROC Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontipine View Post
Syrian arrested in Dundalk for allegedly killing one man and attacking two others.

According to a couple of journos on Twitter land, this is possibly a terrorist incident.
Very likely a terrorist type incident, Gardai are trawling through his mobile phone looking for possible clues.

Asylum seeker randomly attacks civilians with knives, where have we heard of that before?

On Monday the suspect had interacted with the Gardai here.

Quote:
Detectives believe that the 18-year-old arrested man entered Dundalk through Northern Ireland.

He was stopped and interacted with local officers on January 1 but did not have any identification on him. As a result, he presented at an asylum seekers centre in Dublin city centre.

However, the Egyptian man returned to Dundalk on Tuesday and stayed at a derelict property in the town that night ahead of yesterday morning’s attacks.

A number of Garda national units were also briefed after concerns were raised that the violent rampage matched profiles of Islamic extremists. The Garda Special Detective Unit (SDU) was briefed on the incident in the immediate aftermath, with the unit’s counter-terrorism section now in contact with colleagues in Egypt and the UK.

The coordinated approach is in order to gather more information on the murder suspect, his background and to establish whether he has any affiliation to a terrorist organisation.

Simultaneously, the force’s National Immigration Bureau (GNIB) was contacted by officers in Dundalk after it emerged that this unit had interacted with the suspect on Monday.
https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-36457635.html

So you have to wonder how many more of these lads are wandering freely around our country living a chaotic lifestyle with little or no monitoring by the authorities?

Ticking time bombs m8s.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxetten View Post
Very likely a terrorist type incident, Gardai are trawling through his mobile phone looking for possible clues.

Asylum seeker randomly attacks civilians with knives, where have we heard of that before?

On Monday the suspect had interacted with the Gardai here.

So you have to wonder how many more of these lads are wandering freely around our country living a chaotic lifestyle with little or no monitoring by the authorities?

Ticking time bombs m8s.
The Gardai are checking his two mobile phones, I believe. He probably didn't have any cash to rent a truck, hence the knives. Will MSM ever reveal the full truth, especially if it's a terrorist attack? Don't hold your breath.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:11 PM

Some absolute crackers on the Niall Boylan FB page:

"Dont let any of these bastards in, if they want their fucking allah then let them fuck off home to pakistan or whatever other mud hut shithole they come from, i hope this dirty little muslim scrote gets an extended asylum stay in mountjoy and is sent home to egypt in a few years with his arsehole as wide as the m50
Like · Reply · 2 · 15 mins · Edited"

"People called me a bigot and a racist prick for years when I said it's only a matter of time before this happened. People started making fun of me and looked on my photos on Facebook in order to ridicule me and use my physical appearance or my job to slag me off for not welcoming migrants with open arms and turned my arguments on me and made me out to be backwards minded and uneducated. Hell I even know a girl who is Irish who revoked her Irish origin and said openly she would prefer the migrants get better treatment than us because we are ungrateful and lazy. Well here you go Ireland. The terror has started. I'll say it again, if the state can't vet them then they need to be sent back to whatever sand hole they came from. This is a civilised country(to a degree) and a dog eat dog world. Im seeing lots of people change their minds about the whole thing in the last 2 years as they see what is really happening around us and it gets closer and closer. Well if this doesn't tip the views of the Irish in the sensible and realistic light then they too may as well feck off back with them to their sand dune country.
Like · Reply · 7 mins"
Old 04-01-2018, 01:39 PM

Ireland's first islamist terror attack?
Old 04-01-2018, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Róisín_Rua View Post
The Gardai are checking his two mobile phones, I believe. He probably didn't have any cash to rent a truck, hence the knives. Will MSM ever reveal the full truth, especially if it's a terrorist attack? Don't hold your breath.
Are y’all taking refuge under your beds? I think it’s the best approach in the short term, until the gummint fixes the turrists (not ours, sure they are good god fearing Christians - the foreigners).
Me? I’m in the Town, having a coffee. I’m only a kilometre from the Avenue Road, it’s a warzone here (I bet the MSM is not reporting this), am I safe?
Old 04-01-2018, 01:52 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana_Dik View Post
I’m only a kilometre from the Avenue Road, it’s a warzone here (I bet the MSM is not reporting this), am I safe?
Lol - no offence, Dik_Y, but I couldn't give a fiddlers whether you're safe or not. You don't owe me any money.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:58 PM

From the Toimmz:

No evidence Dundalk attack linked to international terrorism - Garda
Yosuke Sasaki (24) had been living in Dundalk and working in call centre
Gardaí have found no evidence that yesterday’s attack by an Egyptian teenager is related to terrorism.
And it has said that in the wake of the attack, which left one man dead and two injured, the terrorism threat level in the Republic remains unchanged.

The MSM coverup commences

Still, the Daily Mail (Eire edition)