Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 03-01-2018, 04:38 PM
King Silkbeard King Silkbeard is offline
PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,990
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
I can't remember the last time I had the flu or even a cold, cities are full of germs, best avoided in the winter time.
If that's your attitude, never come to Dublin City.
__________________
Theirs nothing wrong with a little shooting, as long as the right people get shot.

Harry Callahan
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 03-01-2018, 04:49 PM
accidental hipster accidental hipster is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,243
Default

For fuck sake my insides are doing a jig, can't breathe through my nose and my head feels like it's being squeezed in a vice by joe pesci.

Fishy, you CUNT.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlock
If you are interested in the therapy route feel free to PM me where you are based and I can send on some recommendations.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 03-01-2018, 04:52 PM
Perry_Mace_On Perry_Mace_On is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Shady Grove Convalescent Home
Posts: 11,455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by accidental hipster View Post
For fuck sake my insides are doing a jig, can't breathe through my nose and my head feels like it's being squeezed in a vice by joe pesci.

Fishy, you CUNT.
I am the plague bearer. I am the judgement.
__________________
sunbabe08;6016368 who besides gay guys wanks to the eurovision?
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 03-01-2018, 06:33 PM
greengrass greengrass is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
I can't remember the last time I had the flu or even a cold, cities are full of germs, best avoided in the winter time.
Weren't you in Dunne's stores in limerick last Friday morning!
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 03-01-2018, 06:34 PM
accidental hipster accidental hipster is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,243
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry_Mace_On View Post
I am the plague bearer. I am the judgement.
This is horrific
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlock
If you are interested in the therapy route feel free to PM me where you are based and I can send on some recommendations.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 03-01-2018, 06:35 PM
Smaug Smaug is online now
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 18,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Silkbeard View Post
If that's your attitude, never come to Dublin City.
I rarely go there now, the very odd gig, come to think of it, I avoided the kip completely last year
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbabe08 View Post
awww you're a sweetie *hugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegillabbeygowl View Post
Best adjudicator ever!
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 03-01-2018, 06:36 PM
Smaug Smaug is online now
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 18,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengrass View Post
Weren't you in Dunne's stores in limerick last Friday morning!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbabe08 View Post
awww you're a sweetie *hugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegillabbeygowl View Post
Best adjudicator ever!
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 03-01-2018, 06:58 PM
sigourney's knickers sigourney's knickers is online now
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,199
Default

Got the gawks now after my first solid stool in days.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 03-01-2018, 07:07 PM
Perry_Mace_On Perry_Mace_On is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Shady Grove Convalescent Home
Posts: 11,455
Default

I once knew a Spanish guy who pronounced Dunnes Stores as Doon-ess Stor-ess.
__________________
sunbabe08;6016368 who besides gay guys wanks to the eurovision?
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 03-01-2018, 07:20 PM
pubwithnobeer pubwithnobeer is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry_Mace_On View Post
I once knew a Spanish guy who pronounced Dunnes Stores as Doon-ess Stor-ess.
He was talking as gaeilge without even knowing it, dun an doras😀
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.