Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 03-01-2018, 06:56 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
The claim that nobody brought up rape but me is shown to be false when you tried to dismiss my "as long as it's consenting adults" as somehow being homophobic. Without it being consenting it's rape, and without it being an adult it's statutory rape. Sorry to labour the point but it seems you're so thick you needed step by step explanation that most would have gleaned from the outset.

A guy who uses "Sharpest tool in the sandwich" fantasises about pwning others

BTW - it's speaks volumes that you specifically drew kids into this. And "converting" - wtf is that about?

As it happens I voted, and did a small bit of campaigning, in favour of same sex marriage.

Probably best you step away from this thread before you completely pwn yourself again
I immediately get suspicious of people who attack the intelligence of other posters as a tool of debate
Old 04-01-2018, 10:27 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry_Mace_On View Post
You did in your hole. I can smell a bigot from a mile away.

So what was your consenting adults comment about then? And don't play the "Everyone knows what I meant" card.

Explain.

I am going to grind you to dust.

I don't have to play any card dear. You showed your own bigotry.

I voted in favour of Same Sex Marriage, unsurprising really given the relationship of one of my very close relatives and a few of my friends, two in particular, but even apart from that I, along with the vast majority of people in this country, thought it was the right thing to do.

In fact Sinn Fein as a party have been campaigning for years in favour of Same Sex Marriage - it's one of the major reasons that they would no longer stay in government in the north with the DUP who want to have British Laws in the north, apart from the British Laws their religious fundamentalism is against, including Same Sex Marriage.

You really showed what you're about when you introduced the very bizarre and revealing of your bigotry "convert my kids" remark though.

I think any sane person reading this thread can see exactly how you shot yourself in the foot and revealed your own prejudices.

As for your grinding anyone into dust you couldn't grind pepper in a mill ya bigoted clown