Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Travel Forum
User Name
Password

Old 02-01-2018, 12:59 PM

Default Spanish holiday advice,

I know i should head over to the travel forum but i prefer
my fellow langers, a bit of advice needed re recommendations on a spanish resort, with plenty of activities for kids, with flights preferably out of cork,
Old 02-01-2018, 03:18 PM

Have an ole banning there for yourself Jimmy.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:17 PM
Senior PROC Member

Trying to pm you there Jimmym
Old 10-01-2018, 10:16 AM

Ban lifted, the ironic thing is while i was banned it gave me more time to source
a well priced holiday, settled for salou in july, aer lingus flights for family of 4,
almost 500 eu cheaper than ryanair,
Old 14-01-2018, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
Ban lifted, the ironic thing is while i was banned it gave me more time to source
a well priced holiday, settled for salou in july, aer lingus flights for family of 4,
I went there on a family holiday as a kid - great memories!
Old 17-01-2018, 08:56 PM

Cool

Quote:

Salou?
It could be part of the Catalonian Republic come July without E.U. support or safeguards!
Old 19-01-2018, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Bushwacker View Post

Salou?
It could be part of the Catalonian Republic come July without E.U. support or safeguards!
we take our chances,
Old 22-01-2018, 10:40 AM

Quote:
we take our chances,
all part of the craic

I'm heading to the opposite side myself this summer, to Galacia. I haven't been to Spain for anything beyond weekends in 25-30 years. I've accommodation for one week booked but 9 days on my hands to decide where Ill go.. might even nip into the north of Portugal
Old 22-01-2018, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhonkaman View Post
all part of the craic

I'm heading to the opposite side myself this summer, to Galacia. I haven't been to Spain for anything beyond weekends in 25-30 years. I've accommodation for one week booked but 9 days on my hands to decide where Ill go.. might even nip into the north of Portugal
When are you going? The later in summer the better with regards rain. Once it's not pissing all week Galicia is lovely and those cheap flights to Vigo from Dublin are very tempting.
Old 22-01-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The High King View Post
When are you going? The later in summer the better with regards rain. Once it's not pissing all week Galicia is lovely and those cheap flights to Vigo from Dublin are very tempting.
Actually flying to Santiago de Campostella as I have flexibility so took flights out on a Thursday - going at the end of July so hopefully the weather plays ball. I have the second week booked in Biaona and 9 nights with nothing booked right now. Going to rent a car while Im there so completely open to any suggestions on the general region. I have a 4 and 5 year old so would book something to suit them more than ourselves so somewhere with pools, slides, beach etc.. doesn't have to be a hotel by any stretch, in fact Id rather it isn't

Where have you been there?