Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Tech Forum
User Name
Password

Old 03-11-2017, 05:47 PM
Senior PROC Member

Default BT sports multiroom

On Sky Q. I only noticed yesterday that is isn't working in my extra boxes. Seems to be conflicting reports when I Google the issue, some say I am getting the wrong adviser and it should be set up with out charge. Others saying I need to pay extra.
Anyone experience this?
Old 05-11-2017, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicGrinder View Post
On Sky Q. I only noticed yesterday that is isn't working in my extra boxes. Seems to be conflicting reports when I Google the issue, some say I am getting the wrong adviser and it should be set up with out charge. Others saying I need to pay extra.
Anyone experience this?
Issue is with Eir from what I've read & not sky .Think you will have to contact them instead .
Old 06-11-2017, 06:51 PM
Senior PROC Member

It doesn't work on mine and I don't think it can
Old 06-11-2017, 10:31 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcaigh32 View Post
It doesn't work on mine and I don't think it can
I haven't time to do it yet but found this, seemingly only works on one extra box

I want to add eir Sport to my Multiroom box, is this also free?

Yes. You can avail of the eir Sport pack on one Multiroom box at no extra cost. This can be added by entering your Multiroom SKY Viewing Card number(s), while subscribing to eir Sport. Further viewing cards can have services added at a rate of €25 per month per card activated. All viewing cards activated must be at the registered address of the eir Broadband account. NB, these charges will not appear on your eir Bill and will be chargeable on your credit/debit card directly by eir Sport.

For Sky Q customers with Sky Q mini device, please set up your main subscription as normal via online portal. Once you completed this journey should you wish to add eir Sport to your Sky Q mini device please email cs@eirsport.ie including your name, address and 9 digit viewing card number and one of our agents will add the additional service for your Sky Q mini device and confirm via email. Alternatively you can speak with an agent on 0818 203040.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:22 PM
Senior PROC Member

Thanks for that must try and get it set up
Old 09-11-2017, 04:36 PM

Can you get the 'FreeSports' channel here in Ireland and if so how do you install it!
Old 02-12-2017, 01:05 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcaigh32 View Post
Thanks for that must try and get it set up
Sorted it this morning, phone call and 2 euro extra a month for the 3 mini boxes.