Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
View Poll Results: Clinton vs Trump for 2016 POTUS
Clinton 90 47.12%
Trump 101 52.88%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #931  
Old 10-09-2016, 06:33 PM
jas376 jas376 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,270
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic Fringe View Post
Tbf, Trump comes across as being somewhat demented as well.
Reply With Quote
  #932  
Old 10-09-2016, 06:56 PM
CORKBHOY CORKBHOY is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 52,646
Default

Whatever about the accuracy of that particular article it appears that the campaign is certainly taking its toll on Hillary. Much more so than Trump.
Reply With Quote
  #933  
Old 10-09-2016, 07:15 PM
Gary_Duff Gary_Duff is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 9,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Aaoouh View Post
Oh, Gary.

Here's a quote from your revealing article:

"Clinton now has an 83 percent chance of winning the election by an average of 47 votes in the Electoral College, the body that ultimately selects the president. In late August, the States of the Nation estimated that Clinton had a 95 percent chance of winning by an average of 108 electoral votes."

Trump pulling to even with Clinton in a couple of polls is so last week. Do try to keep up.

Maybe you should take the rest of the weekend off.
The experts on here were predicting a Crooked Hillary landslide not so long ago. But day by day we're closing the gap on your girl, m8.

Momentum is everything at this point in the race and we have all of it.

I'm really enjoying the race. It will be interesting to see where we are in a month's time if the gap keeps narrowing.
Reply With Quote
  #934  
Old 10-09-2016, 07:17 PM
KD Langer KD Langer is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 31,833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary_Duff View Post
The experts on here were predicting a Crooked Hillary landslide not so long ago. But day by day we're closing the gap on your girl, m8.

Momentum is everything at this point in the race and we have all of it.

I'm really enjoying the race. It will be interesting to see where we are in a month's time if the gap keeps narrowing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by edna kenny View Post
will you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease listen to me Neil Prendeville
Reply With Quote
  #935  
Old 10-09-2016, 07:21 PM
KD Langer KD Langer is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 31,833
Default

PS call it ya coward.

If trump wins I'm outta here.

That's how sure I am it will not happen.

But then, I have two of these



Where as the saq, has no balls, just a saq.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by edna kenny View Post
will you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease listen to me Neil Prendeville
Reply With Quote
  #936  
Old 10-09-2016, 07:26 PM
Gary_Duff Gary_Duff is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 9,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORKBHOY View Post
Whatever about the accuracy of that particular article it appears that the campaign is certainly taking its toll on Hillary. Much more so than Trump.
I was one of the first on here to flag the fact that there are yuge question marks over her health.

The poor woman has had a lot of stress in both her personal and professional life down through the years, from her husband's infidelity to her gross mishandling of classified information that put US lives at risk all over the world.

She even started hallucinating a few years ago:



At the time it was dismissed as a flagrant, self-serving lie, but in hindsight it could be that this was the first public sign of her ongoing battle with dementia.

Hopefully she gets the help she needs.
Reply With Quote
  #937  
Old 10-09-2016, 07:35 PM
Dr. Aaoouh Dr. Aaoouh is online now
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary_Duff View Post
I was one of the first on here to flag the fact that there are yuge question marks over her health.

The poor woman has had a lot of stress in both her personal and professional life down through the years, from her husband's infidelity to her gross mishandling of classified information that put US lives at risk all over the world.

She even started hallucinating a few years ago:



At the time it was dismissed as a flagrant, self-serving lie, but in hindsight it could be that this was the first public sign of her ongoing battle with dementia.

Hopefully she gets the help she needs.
"Gross mishandling of classified information that put US lives at risk all over the world". LOL. Talk about ongoing battles with dementia. But in fairness I wasn't the first one here to notice you had issues.
Reply With Quote
  #938  
Old 10-09-2016, 07:43 PM
Gary_Duff Gary_Duff is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 9,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Aaoouh View Post
"Gross mishandling of classified information that put US lives at risk all over the world". LOL. Talk about ongoing battles with dementia. But in fairness I wasn't the first one here to notice you had issues.
I realise that you're flailing around desperately here, but less of the personal stuff please, Dr. Anus. This is a thread to discuss the US Presidential election 2016.

Same goes for Triggs btw.
Reply With Quote
  #939  
Old 10-09-2016, 07:47 PM
KD Langer KD Langer is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 31,833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Aaoouh View Post
"Gross mishandling of classified information that put US lives at risk all over the world". LOL. Talk about ongoing battles with dementia. But in fairness I wasn't the first one here to notice you had issues.
Don't mind Gary. He's a Sinn Fein supporting, right wing conservative Republican.

This summer he became the biggest manyoooooo fan in the world after years of calling them a disgusting club.

And he seems to have developed this fantasy that he's now on Donald's campaign team.

Dementia 101
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by edna kenny View Post
will you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease listen to me Neil Prendeville
Reply With Quote
  #940  
Old 10-09-2016, 07:48 PM
KD Langer KD Langer is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 31,833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary_Duff View Post
I realise that you're flailing around desperately here, but less of the personal stuff please, Dr. Anus. This is a thread to discuss the US Presidential election 2016.

Same goes for Triggs btw.
Oh Gary, I apologise.

I was only messing when I said you had no balls.



















































Now, I realise I was right
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by edna kenny View Post
will you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease listen to me Neil Prendeville
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 02:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.