Password
View Poll Results: Clinton vs Trump for 2016 POTUS
Clinton 90 47.12%
Trump 101 52.88%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2016, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic Fringe View Post
Tbf, Trump comes across as being somewhat demented as well.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:56 PM

Whatever about the accuracy of that particular article it appears that the campaign is certainly taking its toll on Hillary. Much more so than Trump.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Aaoouh View Post
Oh, Gary.

Here's a quote from your revealing article:

"Clinton now has an 83 percent chance of winning the election by an average of 47 votes in the Electoral College, the body that ultimately selects the president. In late August, the States of the Nation estimated that Clinton had a 95 percent chance of winning by an average of 108 electoral votes."

Trump pulling to even with Clinton in a couple of polls is so last week. Do try to keep up.

Maybe you should take the rest of the weekend off.
The experts on here were predicting a Crooked Hillary landslide not so long ago. But day by day we're closing the gap on your girl, m8.

Momentum is everything at this point in the race and we have all of it.

I'm really enjoying the race. It will be interesting to see where we are in a month's time if the gap keeps narrowing.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary_Duff View Post
The experts on here were predicting a Crooked Hillary landslide not so long ago. But day by day we're closing the gap on your girl, m8.

Momentum is everything at this point in the race and we have all of it.

I'm really enjoying the race. It will be interesting to see where we are in a month's time if the gap keeps narrowing.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:21 PM

PS call it ya coward.

If trump wins I'm outta here.

That's how sure I am it will not happen.

But then, I have two of these

Where as the saq, has no balls, just a saq.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORKBHOY View Post
Whatever about the accuracy of that particular article it appears that the campaign is certainly taking its toll on Hillary. Much more so than Trump.
I was one of the first on here to flag the fact that there are yuge question marks over her health.

The poor woman has had a lot of stress in both her personal and professional life down through the years, from her husband's infidelity to her gross mishandling of classified information that put US lives at risk all over the world.

She even started hallucinating a few years ago:

At the time it was dismissed as a flagrant, self-serving lie, but in hindsight it could be that this was the first public sign of her ongoing battle with dementia.

Hopefully she gets the help she needs.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:35 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
I was one of the first on here to flag the fact that there are yuge question marks over her health.

The poor woman has had a lot of stress in both her personal and professional life down through the years, from her husband's infidelity to her gross mishandling of classified information that put US lives at risk all over the world.

She even started hallucinating a few years ago:

At the time it was dismissed as a flagrant, self-serving lie, but in hindsight it could be that this was the first public sign of her ongoing battle with dementia.

Hopefully she gets the help she needs.
"Gross mishandling of classified information that put US lives at risk all over the world". LOL. Talk about ongoing battles with dementia. But in fairness I wasn't the first one here to notice you had issues.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:43 PM

Quote:
"Gross mishandling of classified information that put US lives at risk all over the world". LOL. Talk about ongoing battles with dementia. But in fairness I wasn't the first one here to notice you had issues.
I realise that you're flailing around desperately here, but less of the personal stuff please, Dr. Anus. This is a thread to discuss the US Presidential election 2016.

Same goes for Triggs btw.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Don't mind Gary. He's a Sinn Fein supporting, right wing conservative Republican.

This summer he became the biggest manyoooooo fan in the world after years of calling them a disgusting club.

And he seems to have developed this fantasy that he's now on Donald's campaign team.

Dementia 101
Old 10-09-2016, 07:48 PM

Quote:
I realise that you're flailing around desperately here, but less of the personal stuff please, Dr. Anus. This is a thread to discuss the US Presidential election 2016.

Same goes for Triggs btw.
Oh Gary, I apologise.

I was only messing when I said you had no balls.

Now, I realise I was right