Laptop Toshiba Windows 7 Conexant Co20671 smart audio
Any software tweak I can do to increase the sound volume other than the mixer slider? It's pretty anemic.The old ears are going.
not really and since they've more or less done away with pcmcia slots it's much harder to get an add on sound card - the usb ones are shit... ye can't even get any decent ones for desktops anymore now since all the fan boys went down the creative crapblaster market...
Voyetra turle beach by santa cruz - I still have mine ....
__________________ ComputekBlog Ireland
"There Justified and Ancient and they drive an Ice Cream Van"
☲ ☴ ☵ ☷ ♋
The French have problems with their computers too...
A language instructor was explaining to her class that in French, nouns unlike their English counterparts, are grammatically designated as masculine or feminine.
"House," in French, is feminine-"la mansion."
"Pencil," in French, is masculine - "le crayon."
One puzzled student asked, "...What gender is computer?..."
The teacher did not know, and the word wasn't in her French dictionary.
So for fun she split the class into two groups appropriately enough, by gender, and asked them to decide whether "computer" should be a masculine or feminine noun. Both groups were required to give four reasons for their recommendation.
The men's group decided that computers should definitely be of the feminine gender ("la computer"), because:
1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic;
2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else;
3. Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for possible later retrieval; and
4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your pay check on accessories for it.
The women's group, however, concluded that computers should be masculine ("le computer"), because:
1. In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on;
2. They have a lot of data but they are still clueless;
3. They are supposed to help you solve problems but half the time they ARE the problem; and
4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you'd waited a little longer, you could have gotten a better model.