Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 15-04-2012, 01:09 AM
King of England King of England is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 787
Default

Unmarried mothers are always up for some bum love, the dirty welfare claiming slags.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 15-04-2012, 02:54 AM
Red Baron Red Baron is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Back with the peeps..
Posts: 15,431
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KolaKubes View Post
Think the Italian struck out as well.
How many other young ladies have you spent the night trying to chat up with some cheesy lines you picked up from watching to many made for tv romance films? And don't say none as we all know you have a track record of trying to bore them to bed.

You could be wasting way to much time and energy for yourself setting picks and back screens when all you need to do is drive in strong to the hoop.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 15-04-2012, 09:46 AM
KolaKubes KolaKubes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 23,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
How many other young ladies have you spent the night trying to chat up with some cheesy lines you picked up from watching to many made for tv romance films? And don't say none as we all know you have a track record of trying to bore them to bed.

You could be wasting way to much time and energy for yourself setting picks and back screens when all you need to do is drive in strong to the hoop.
Not trying at all has worked well this past year.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by auch View Post
No I never said people who go to collage deserve to get good jobs I was only asking who spent all those years in college to be left without a job in there givin area.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 15-04-2012, 10:21 AM
D-man. D-man. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Thailand
Posts: 2,171
Default

Yup.

Blow in her gob and then leave.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 15-04-2012, 11:42 AM
Red Baron Red Baron is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Back with the peeps..
Posts: 15,431
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KolaKubes View Post
Not trying at all has worked well this past year.
Sticking to the one woman so Dr Kola?
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 15-04-2012, 01:51 PM
Mick Lyons Mick Lyons is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 38,974
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
How many other young ladies have you spent the night trying to chat up with some cheesy lines you picked up from watching to many made for tv romance films? And don't say none as we all know you have a track record of trying to bore them to bed.

You could be wasting way to much time and energy for yourself setting picks and back screens when all you need to do is drive in strong to the hoop.
Foreign birds love that approach.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by whathefeck View Post
Talk absolute shite and suffer the small laughing smiley. Talk sense and get a measured intelligent response. The choice is yours!
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 15-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Red Baron Red Baron is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Back with the peeps..
Posts: 15,431
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Lyons View Post
Foreign birds love that approach.
Dr Kola would have us believe the Mills and Boons way is the only approch the girls like.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 15-04-2012, 10:17 PM
KolaKubes KolaKubes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 23,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
Dr Kola would have us believe the Mills and Boons way is the only approch the girls like.
Christ no.

I'm not Mills & Boon to start with anyway. I start cocky & smooth,.even the lads would concede.

Then I turn into a retard.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by auch View Post
No I never said people who go to collage deserve to get good jobs I was only asking who spent all those years in college to be left without a job in there givin area.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 15-04-2012, 10:20 PM
RutlandStreet RutlandStreet is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 73,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KolaKubes View Post
Christ no.

I'm not Mills & Boon to start with anyway. I start cocky & smooth,.even the lads would concede.

Then I turn into a retard.
Aww, dont we all, you just admit it
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 15-04-2012, 11:11 PM
KolaKubes KolaKubes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 23,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RutlandStreet View Post
Aww, dont we all, you just admit it
There's a good drinking buddy of mine who would rather not feed my ego in any way but concedes I actually play girls very well to start with but that this just goes to emphasise what a dope I am after.

I then sort of survive the phase where the girl has realised this & most learn to like the dozy nerd even if they're confused what happened to the cocky git they met first. They then leave Cork.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by auch View Post
No I never said people who go to collage deserve to get good jobs I was only asking who spent all those years in college to be left without a job in there givin area.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.