View Single Post
Old 27-03-2012, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Vinton View Post
Wolves could have done worse than give megson a shout imo,Kept west brom up and did ok at bolton.
Harshly sacked by mandaric.
Our form was very poor since the middle of december.From that point until Megsons sacking we only picked up 15 points from a possible 39.A part of me say's that Megson should have been allowed finish out the season.Then again another part of me say's that getting in David Jones was the right decision.Milan is notorious for his lack of respect for his managers though.He got rid of Nigel Pearson despite the fact that he took Leicester to the champioship playoffs and he went through three managers in the one season at Leicester as well .

I would like to emphasis that i think Gary did an outstanding job at West Brom and Bolton (despite what some Bolton fans think) and he's a man that's served our club with distinction as a player and manager.He went out on a high after that the Sheffield derby win.Some United fans were taunting him at the final whistle.What does Gary do?He grabs the Sheffield Wednesday badge on his jumper shows it to them and kisses it!