tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Garda Commissioner Resigns
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
We've had a President of this country who hailed from the North and I don't think anyone interested in a United Ireland has any issue with someone from the north getting an appointment in the 26 and/or 32 per se. The problem, as anyone with any clue about what's going on and isn't trying to make political capital out of it, is that Drew Harrison has a track record of not properly investigating British involvement in the killing of innocents across this island; he has been involved in the coverup of information that would help investigation of the Dublin and Monaghan Bombings (amongst others); and he was also involved in the politically motivated arrest of Adams which subsequently came to naught.
I'd have no problem at all with someone from the north, or even the UK, being appointed to the head of the Gardaí as long as he/she didn't have a track record of using their position previously to confound the wheels of justice.

But of course that doesn't suit the agenda of those who want to try take another pop at Sinn Fein. After a while people start to wise up to such tactics.
Im not a republican but northetn Ireland is an english province. That woman had no buisness in running for president unless she revoked her british citizenship and used a ROI passport.

These a-la-carte irish boil my piss. Only irish when it suits them.

#nounitedireland
#26sayno
#buildthewall