tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Electric Picnic 06
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudgun
We may do the carpark again this year, its quite alot of hassel, and money, though. We have to first of all get our powered mids fixed, get a proper van to fit everything in (Last year we couldnt fit one of our subs and one 350 watt speaker). We want to bring a stage this year if we are doing it, we have bought a small lighting rig too.

I spent around 250 of my own money doing it last year, the only person to make cash all weekend was Cal. The bastard had jello shots which Lemonjelly gave a shout out about when they were playing. It went something like ''Big up the bass soundsystem for last night, now buy cals jello shots''.

Myself and Drew were stuck with many crates of disgusting lidll beer.

We would love to have a shot at the old bodytonic tent this year, (Hint, Hint Bodytonic!) but the car park will do. We might even have a celebrity guest if we know any of the acts on the bill.
Selling that jelly was hard work, but good fun, they will be back this year for sure, with more alcoholic flavours and colourings. In fact i still have hundreds of shot containers and red trays in my cupboard.

In fairness you duidn't try too hard to sell the beer!