tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Cork senior football championship 2019
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2019, 07:49 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude View Post
Shabby you were lucky to miss the 1st game. The man in black was so bad it was incredible. Obviously out of his depth and he ruined the game for players and spectators.
Donncha started and scored a nice point. He retired when the game was safe and that was roughly 10 minutes in despite the scores. Newcestown, apart from No 15 Twomey don't threaten up front.

I thought Conor Horgan No 15 for Nemo was MOTM. He burned every Douglas back that went on him and laid on Kerrigan's tap in goals plus numerous defence splitting passes and pace to die for. I'd hand him the RED 15 tomorrow. Douglas are very novicy and don't seem to learn from history.

The most memorable moment for me was the sight of our senior manager McCarthy, a Douglas man, leaving the south stand with 10 minutes left and walking to the eastern end exit in full view of the sitting patrons. One of the most damming and tactless moves we have seen. Yawn.
Would it possible he had another engagement and the game was over like? It's amazing the smallest things that Cork supporters complain about. Absolutely embarrassing