View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 06:34 PM
Roxetten Roxetten is offline
Senior PROC Member
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 14,716

Originally Posted by The Judge View Post
It depends on the age you are for what you need.If your below 45,a bloods test with a GP will do to start with.This will cover your sugars,cholesteral,b lood cells and prostate.Normally when your over 50 they'll do the physical test for prostate.I go every 6 months as i'm over 50.If anything shows up then you may be referred for scans/mri.Don't waste your money spending more than 80.Thats what my fella charges.He rings me up the following week with the results.Also make an appointment for the earliest time in the morning as you'll be fasting from midnight and might be starving later on 😉😉😉
That's what I was told by my GP, I'm surprised to read that lads are getting MRI scans and what not done on themselves without good reason.
Congratulations to KD for winning the title of IOTY for 2018 and to TG for winning the Run Off Poll
Reply With Quote