Mubarak To Stand for FF in North Central

Posted on Feb 11, 2011 in News

 
 

Hosni Mubarak who has now fled the Presidential Palace in Egypt is believed to have gone into hiding in Tullamore, County Offaly.

It is understood that the shamed dictator is interested in taking up residency in Ireland to avail of tax breaks for powerful politicians as well as giving advice to Fianna Fail who hope to cling on to the reigns of power after the February 25th general election.

 

The Egyptian is said to have favoured Ireland for a number of reasons including its penchant for unsustainable financial pyramid schemes as well as weak or non-existent corruption laws which allow politicians to milk the country until it is bankrupt.

The president who took over in Cairo almost 30 years ago was ousted from power after weeks of protest by billions of Egyptians and is in favour of recapitalising Anglo Irish Bank with tax payers money until over 98% of the country's entire wealth has been consumed by the crumbling institution. He will keep the other 2% for himself while the entire population of the island moves to Australia to work in Irish pubs.

Election posters bearing Mubarak's mug began appearing this morning around Shandon Street, Gerald Griffin Street and Cathedral Road. The Egyptian celebrity is hoping to host clinics in the area in the coming weeks.

 
Glanmire Brawlers Just Trying to Impress Rest of Northside

Glanmire Brawlers Just Trying to Impress Rest of Northside

With much of the area due to become part of the city in the next few years, Glanmire has confirmed it was just trying to impress the rest of the northside with the “mass brawl” that took place in Riverstown last Saturday morning.

Read More

Cork UFO Viral Video - Are the Aliens Already Among Us?

Cork UFO Viral Video - Are the Aliens Already Among Us?

A video taken in Bishopstown of a UFO has been dismissed with a seemingly rational explanation about the sun and the international space station. Fuck that though...

Read More

PROC Guide to Arguing About the Panaban on the INTERNET

PROC Guide to Arguing About the Panaban on the INTERNET

Are you spending most of your day online posting vague, anecdotal evidence to back up your assertion that the Panaban is either the best or worst thing ever? Read on, bubbila.

Read More

10 Ideas to Make Dublin ‘Better’ - The Cork View

10 Ideas to Make Dublin ‘Better’ - The Cork View

Last weekend a Dublin newspaper published an entire supplement called “10 Big Ideas to Make Dublin Better”. Unfortunately our thoughtful and well considered suggestions were omitted due to the newspaper’s anti-Cork bias. Here they are...

Read More

‘See you in 7 Years, You Pricks’ – Says Dolphin Head

‘See you in 7 Years, You Pricks’ – Says Dolphin Head

Encouraged by his single figure showing in the Presidential election, Seán Gallagher vows to return from the sea and fight the 2025 Presidential election…

Read More

 
 

Advertising